Tiger Woods 08 - Westchester

My mrs still isnt back from norfolk yet. they are still down there trying to part exchange a tourer for a statitic :thumbdown:

so still no PSP in my lonley house.......

expecting her back tomorrow (was expecting her back last sunday lol) so if i havent posted a score by saturday then i will be out of this weeks game too.

sorry dudes :angelwing

My mrs still isnt back from norfolk yet. they are still down there trying to part exchange a tourer for a statitic :thumbdown:
so still no PSP in my lonley house.......
expecting her back tomorrow (was expecting her back last sunday lol) so if i havent posted a score by saturday then i will be out of this weeks game too.
sorry dudes :angelwing

running scared old yin lol

running scared old yin lol

hehe i hear a sigh of relief from you all :tongue:

the thing is my mrs and the 2 boys all have their own nintendo DS's.....and im still a PSP orphan :err:

This course was a nightmare for putting!

I'd have another go but I reckon I may smash my psp of the wall. Anyone else think hole 11 was a c**t? I had to putt past the hole and let the ball roll back into it.

Went round in 55-9= 46. I don't think it's a winner :(

Last edited:
ok lads heres my round. it took me about 10 rounds too get this so hopefully it has a chance.

round=46 -3 =43

bast**d, two pars fooked me for a possible win.
nice score 1888_04.
two holes in one

cheers m8--looks like my h/cap pipped me to the trophy.(fingers crossed)
who's the dick this week then??

still waiting for a couple of scores to come in but at the moment baaheeduk is sitting at the bottom of the scoreboard

Back