This server is slow soo.. i propose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes just thinking about it.. Why did you send me that picture of you naked holding a 1m dish for??? I nearly sh*t my pants when i saw that :|

lol, i propose that to free up even more space and speed on the server that un-needed accounts should be deleted. now we know that kalipo's account is working (even though it may be suffering speed problems for some reason) then the doodle account could be deleted to speed things up a bit lol

just a thought ;)

My kalipo account still isnt working ... Just getting 404 and server problems.. funny when i logout the site works..

Mickie your very funny :D

lol....just need a chicken avatar now, you could be cock -a-doodle....lmfao

Thats a hint mickie..;)

hes like a plague on the site lol

knows everything runs his own site thinks he knows everything about running a site lmao....

annoying is one word, idiot is another but i think tosser rounds it up lmao

anyway i will take you off the usergroup but do me a favor dont post in my posts anymore as i get wound up by you!

Mickie D said:
hes like a plague on the site lol
knows everything runs his own site thinks he knows everything about running a site lmao....
annoying is one word, idiot is another but i think tosser rounds it up lmao
anyway i will take you off the usergroup but do me a favor dont post in my posts anymore as i get wound up by you!

Pathetic... Your crying like a baby because i diss you about arsenal...

And for one , i dont have my own site.. i dont think... I KNOW HOW TO RUN A SITE..

Kalipo said:
Whys it toys out of pram time?? Genuine question.. if im not wanted then just ban me.. simple..

why would i ban you i thought you were away

allroad said:
why would i ban you i thought you were away

I was talking to Mickie Origionaly :S You just posted and said toys out of pram.. .. I have been away, not been around for a while.. someone thinks ive been moonlighting LOL

dont need to ban you, just from now on requesting you dont bother me lol

why is it pethitic lol, im not angry im not shouting im not chucking my weight around ?

basicly you annoy me m8 but that does not mean i am going to start going mad and banning everyone, im entittled to my opinion same as you if you dont like my views then you can leave thats your choice!

its nothing to do with arsenal either m8y.

yeah i have seen your site running and the mods all agree that there is alot of copying going on but i take that as a compliment ;)

Mickie D said:
yeah i have seen your site running and the mods all agree that there is alot of copying going on but i take that as a compliment ;)

LOL, it's not my site.. It's JàY's who is a member here.. i just added the hacks... If you want to winge about copying .. speak to him.. im not even a member on their nomore and havent been for a while.. :) as i done my work.. added the hacks and thats it..

Just because i add hacks it doesnt mean its my site.. I have not copied.. why would i copy?? when i come here lol.. as i say speak to JàY as i think you have you asumptions totally wrong..

just drop it all i cant be arsed to argue!

thread closed no need to carry this on anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.