Donations - PAID LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have paid but not recieved my donated button yet can you please check me off your list and update my Donated member button please.
Thanks
Mellows

did you use the link posted in the how to donate thread ?? if you used nochex you need to contact mickie d as you don't get a automatic button ..the list is no longer being updated with paid next to the name thats why it was unstuck from the top of the room ....

yes damage I used the link that you posted can you check for me please and tick me off too!
I will pm to you the paypal email address I used if u like to check - I allready gave this info to Mickie D but have had no reply he must be really busy I can understand that.
Thanks

only mickie can check it m8. pm me the transaction number and details and e-mail addy used and i will see what i can do

Thanks guys for all your help
now all i gotta do is sort the kids out n get them to bed and then i can get my tit out and play with it!
try and work it out!

my donation on sep18th still not registred, no re[ly to my email from admin ???

which id do i use in paypal for donation???, because i am not sure if i donated to wrong place or not?

ish1965 said:
which id do i use in paypal for donation???, because i am not sure if i donated to wrong place or not?

please send me details of the transaction and it will be sorted asap

Regards
Mickie D

the list in the first post is not updated, isn't it?:)

Last edited:
my name is on the list but i dont have a paid next to it, i paid weeks ago..

regards

Taff

im not on the list i contributed last month :(

PMSL

jimmy you plonker this last years list :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back