This problem is pi55ing me right off, no service found (SID) not found in PAT???????

Re: This problem is pi55ing me right off, no service found (SID) not found in PAT????

simple does it begin with C or N...most likely you have a N line..

Re: This problem is pi55ing me right off, no service found (SID) not found in PAT????

simple does it begin with C or N...most likely you have a N line..

are you referring to the newcamd.list file or mg_cfg file?

no your line that the server provider has sent you and its the one that you enter in the newcamd.list or the CCcam.cfg file, depending on what you want to use CCcam or mgcamd...

no your line that the server provider has sent you and its the one that you enter in the newcamd.list or the CCcam.cfg file, depending on what you want to use CCcam or mgcamd...

ive got the mg_cfg file so i take it i'll need the mgcamd...

Napster, what would i do if my superhub isnt happy with mgcamd? surely i cant run a CCCam with mg_cfg file that i have?

Tried mgcamd 1.38 today, same shit*y problem...need to restart my cam coz some of the channels go blank. Restarting cam is becoming quite frequent.....arghhhhhh

if your still having problems then your image and cams are not setup correctly, If you are using Blackhole 1.7.3 and then you installed the Mgcamd that Johhny bravo posted no wonder its not working that particular cam is for the Vix image only and should specifically be used only on there image and not any others.

as i also pointed out on one of the other many forums your posting this on make sure you have the correct box type selected in your config type and if necessary change it to ( 06 )

yes good point phoenix, box may not be getting autodetected, hence change it to 0 as you have the duo...edit the mg-cfg file so that right at the bottom part "B" looks like this below....see in red...also i dont think he can install the mgcamd 1.38 on a blackhole image as it would throw up a error message like " you need a .tgz file file"....well something like that...lol

# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips
# 08 stapi/kathrein
# 09 stapi/ipbox
# 11 stapi/openbox
B: { 06 }

Last edited:

yes good point phoenix, box may not be getting autodetected, hence change it to 0 as you have the duo...edit the mg-cfg file so that right at the bottom part "B" looks like this below....see in red...also i dont think he can install the mgcamd 1.38 on a blackhole image as it would throw up a error message like " you need a .tgz file file"....well something like that...lol

# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips
# 08 stapi/kathrein
# 09 stapi/ipbox
# 11 stapi/openbox
B: { 06 }

thanks Pheonix and Johnny, will defo try this later on today

Johnny thanks for all your help, did exactly what you said. Box is behaving now,fingers crossed.

Honestly what makes digitalworldz great is knowledgable people like urself... Very helpful and patient.... many many thanks

no probs m8....glad we could help...its a great forum with some great guys on here...lol

Back