This Mod For HTC One X Adds Extra Music Enhancement Profiles In Addition To Beats Aud

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
This Mod For HTC One X Adds Extra Music Enhancement Profiles In Addition To Beats Audio

Music and mobile devices invariably go hand in hand these days. I can’t remember the last time I walked down the street or got on some public transport and didn’t see an individual with an iOS or Android powered smartphone with their headsets on listening to music. The accelerated development of smartphones over the last decade or so has drastically changed the way we see our phones, and apart from making phone calls, they are our everyday media powerhouses.

I generally find that when it comes to music on the move, you get two types of people. I fall into the category of enjoying music but not really worrying too much about things like sound quality and therefore the default device settings and any old set of headphones will do for me. On the other hand, you get the true music lovers, who appreciate ultimate sound quality and playback and therefore are willing to spend a lot of money on music-based apps and expensive headphones like the extremely popular Beats By Dr. Dre. The need for great sound from mobile devices has resulted in companies like HTC integrating the Beats Audio technology into their handsets, but has also spawned the development of a plethora of sound enhancements for Android devices.

How to can be found HERE

Back