Dr Dre - Monster Beats headphones with £90 off

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
DR DRE Monster Beats - black headphones.

Not really looked around, but I did see them on ebay for £178 - but for £10 more you can buy them from a respectable store, well so they say lol. Sometimes I personally would rather pay a little more for piece of mind (I'm not saying ebay traders are bad of course!)

Beats by Dr. Dre: Studio HD Over Ear Headphones from Monster - Black Electronics | Zavvi.com

Anyway here are the specs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No matter how hard today's stars try, the sound they produce in the studio is never truly experienced with the market of sub-standard earphones. With the Monster Beats by Dre Studio HD Over Ear Headphones you can experience sound in a whole new light.
Bringing industry standard studio sound to the portable market, the Studio HD Headphones use dynamic speaker drivers to enhance audio accuracy and remove all distortion. Combined with a high-power digital amplifier, Beats offer an unrivalled listening experience for every genre.
beats_by_dre_studio_hd_accessories.jpg
While you're out walking the streets, the noise of the traffic and passers by can be a huge problem. Isolating you from the world, the durable padded earcups lock in your music and allow you to experience true sound. The spacious area inside the earcups is ideal for all year round. During the summer there is enough room for your skin to breathe, while in the winter you can enjoy the warm comfort of the padded cushions.
Complete with an addition Monster iSoniTalk cable, the Studio HD Headphones can be used to make high quality voice calls on your Apple iPhone. A built in answer/drop call button allows you to stop the music and answer the call without the hassle of getting your phone our of your pocket. (MM)
Included Accesories:

• Monster Cable 3.5mm Standard Headphone Cable
  • Monster iSoniTalk 3.5mm Headphone Cable
  • Rigid Tour Case for Storage and Travel
  • Anti-Microbial Cleaning Cloth
  • 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" Amplifier Adapter
  • Two "AAA" Batteries
  • One Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Specifications:

• 260g Weight (270 with batteries)
  • 1.3m Headphone cable length
  • 1/8" (3.5mm) Gold Plated Connection

I have been a sennheiser fan for years mate, but a friend has these and they sound amazing :)

I say the same about BOSE speakers, so much goes into brand and sales I think sometimes they leave behind quality...

Mick

I'm a Shure man :)

Monster sucks.. but good marketing bit like apple tbh...

i used to like shures, but gave up on them after the dreaded cable split 5x within warrenty period, they refused to replace the last pair i had for only 1 month in the end as i had officially purchased them 2 years previously. not bad for a £450 set of phones.
my everyday set i use now are the zagg smart buds, ok sounding but very reliable, and at home i swear by bose, i did have a set of monsters by dr dre but i wasnt that impressed with them, the bass was far too heavy with lacking mids and highs, the bose of the other hand hit all the ranges for me without the bass drowing everything.
i couldnt agree more, they just advertise the hell out of these things like apple does for what is poor performing / low on features tech (ducks against apple fans)

£200 for a flipping headset they better be gold coz tesco do a pair for £15 and the work and sound great
you lot have got to much money ffs tax the flipping rich

Sennheiser every time for me, even have a small in ear pair for the phone - Amazing !

Back