This is true.... Sleeping tablets.

I remember buying some Crunchy Peanut Butter for the kids in the local Co-op about 20 odd years ago.

The label on the back of the jar warned me, "This product contains nuts". :confused:

Hello! I would just like to share with you a few facts about my experience using sleeping tablets. But, first things first, what is your reason for using them? And no, please don’t get me started on the fact that you have trouble sleeping because there are several natural ways for you to sleep. Anyway, do note that sleep tablets come with dangerous effects, such as seizures and up to depressed breathing.
This was posted in the fun and laughter section so don’t take it too literally.

I've tried all that white witch/Druid shite eg: wafting a sprig of parsley under my my nose whilst rolling my left trouser leg up..
It doesn't work for me..

Last edited:
To get some sleep I just mention starting a DIY project then listen her go off on one about all the jobs I've started but never finished.
I'm normally away in 10-15

Well those liners can make these products catchy and i believe that they boost the rate of sellings for that specific product. Those puns are easy to laugh at but then most people tend to buy that simply because there is a line that made them laugh. It is a great marketing move and I think that most people can’t help but to fall for it. This is why it is so easy to trick them into buying even the things that they don’t even need for their daily lives. In the end, it is a win for the marketing.

Run that by me again. What are we talking about? emotions11.gif

Well those liners can make these products catchy and i believe that they boost the rate of sellings for that specific product. Those puns are easy to laugh at but then most people tend to buy that simply because there is a line that made them laugh. It is a great marketing move and I think that most people can’t help but to fall for it. This is why it is so easy to trick them into buying even the things that they don’t even need for their daily lives. In the end, it is a win for the marketing.
Have i just been put into my place?..... i'm confused.

Have i just been put into my place?..... i'm confused.
Seems so....
Now behave or i'm going out to buy you a DCFC
t-shirt to go with your sleeping pills 🤐

Back