Thieving Scum

As funny as that sounds ive read about or seen a system that can be tracked via the internet if stolen ... and if i recall correctly the owner tracked it called the police and they nicked the fecker ( im guessing ya wont be telling the other 1/2 about my post lol )
Mines locked via a pin so even if they try and sell it they get nothing for there efforts scum bags ...

Interesting mate, I've got the Device no AK........ I wonder if tomtom would try and track it?

might drop them a email, worth a try, even if they could tell me where it is lol. "yay"

:Cheers:

Sorry to hear that Dave have starred in that sketch myself mate smashed windows for Fookall just their next bag mate sad state of affairs.

Sorry to hear of the problem you had with the low life Dave.

Unfortunately its the people we share the world with, they have nothing to offer only pain and annoyance to good hard working people.

Your 5 minutes to return the screwdriver would end worse for you so just put it down as a bad incident pal.

One day they may meet someone else who will return the screwdriver.

Went out this morning as per usual to start my shift and found some thieving lowlife scum had screwed my cab last night, he used a screw driver to prize open the lock, causing a couple of hundred quids worth of damage, as I have to get them all changed now, all he got for his effort, an old battered tomtom 300, he must have been one dumb fcuk he even left the charger and his screw driver behind, what is wrong with these people causing so much damage for a measly couple of pounds, just love to meet the fooker, 5 minutes is all I ask, just to return his screw driver :Chainsaw:

:Cheers:

Been in that gut wrenching situation twice myself m8, they do all that damage and if they get at least a tenner from the proceeds then they will get their fix an sleep till the next night an do it all over again,

to GavMFC it was dude in a accies shirt belting down the road with my sound system an half of my wiring loom. wasnt even worth a tenner

Back