Thieving Scum

HibbyDave

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out this morning as per usual to start my shift and found some thieving lowlife scum had screwed my cab last night, he used a screw driver to prize open the lock, causing a couple of hundred quids worth of damage, as I have to get them all changed now, all he got for his effort, an old battered tomtom 300, he must have been one dumb fcuk he even left the charger and his screw driver behind, what is wrong with these people causing so much damage for a measly couple of pounds, just love to meet the fooker, 5 minutes is all I ask, just to return his screw driver :Chainsaw:

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Peeps like that are a f^ckin' waste of space Dave!

I had a VW Scirocco many years ago that had f^ck all in it, some scumbag smashed both quaterlight windows to get in and have a look around to see what he could steal.

The car didn't lock.....lol

He got absolutely f^ck all out of it! If only he had tried the doors first he would have saved me the expense of replacing the windows!

Stick the screwdriver where the sun don't shine if you catch up with him mate!

Sorry to hear that Dave. I know how you feel m8, I've had a few cars broke into and a few stolen its a horrible feeling going to the car and seeing the damage the little f**k's have done. I hope you get a chance return thier screwdriver.

Sorry for your trouble Dave - hope it's covered by your insurance.

Sickening though.

Sorry to hear you were robbed Dave. It sounds like the modus operandi for a crack hoe junkie, what a plonka leaving the charger behind.

Dirty junkie scumbags m8.

I got a tom tom stolen a few years ago from outside Comet in Uddingston but in their haste they left the cradle behind.

The cheeky f*ckers must have used the tom toms home destination to find my house and came the next night to get it.

It's galling when you think they probably sell it for a tenner :(

Lol the wife just asked, "could the police not track him down when he puts the satnav on" classic. :proud:

My old dear just phoned me...Some bastard broke into my sisters car between 4-4.30 this afternoon when it was parked outside the house!!! The dull tw@t has been caught on CCTV he forces door, then opens bonnet to disable alarm...I'm just waiting for a description from the people who operate the CCTV...

I got a feeling he may be getting free NHS meals over Xmas....

Lol the wife just asked, "could the police not track him down when he puts the satnav on" classic. :proud:

She's not a copper is she lol.

I phoned the police and reported a stolen Tom Tom, gave the diddy on the phone all the details. Next night 2 local plod arrived at the door to take a statement about a "stolen Bongo drum" lol.

keystone.jpg

Dirty junkie scumbags m8.

I got a tom tom stolen a few years ago from outside Comet in Uddingston but in their haste they left the cradle behind.

The cheeky f*ckers must have used the tom toms home destination to find my house and came the next night to get it.

It's galling when you think they probably sell it for a tenner :(

Cheeky barstewards, a wonder if he'll come back the night for the charger :Boo: oh please god let him the dumbest fookin thief there is. :proud:

Dirty Theiving bastard

must be a hearts fan by the description you gave :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

couple of cars got done in my work last week, all captured on camera and all in same way...smashed the passenger side window tho instead of opening the doors he leans in threw the window with his legs up in the air, one car he also smashed the back passenger window, all he got away with was a bag of sweaty gym gear and a few cds which were all found round back of the building lol

sorry to heard about that Dave, hope you catch the little f****r

"uk-wales"

Dirty fookers mate. The joke is tho, if you caught them and gave them a right good slap, you would prob get done and they would walk away.

There is a family where I used to stay, One of the sons stayed in the garage next to the house. He was ex Foreign Legion. So a few guys who obviously didn't know the family tried to break into the garage. They were not seen for some time, some reports say one of them was hung up to a tree by his baws,:)

weather or not that part is true it sounds believable going by that family's reputation.

Went out this morning as per usual to start my shift and found some thieving lowlife scum had screwed my cab last night, he used a screw driver to prize open the lock, causing a couple of hundred quids worth of damage, as I have to get them all changed now, all he got for his effort, an old battered tomtom 300, he must have been one dumb fcuk he even left the charger and his screw driver behind, what is wrong with these people causing so much damage for a measly couple of pounds, just love to meet the fooker, 5 minutes is all I ask, just to return his screw driver :Chainsaw:

what's wrong with them its called "drugs" , end of.a local dealer nrby got nicked after 9 months , his front door was never closed and it still took 9 month to nick , was unbeliveable!!.
and now the crime has gone down by 65% in the past 3 months.

they even nicked me lads football boots sat on a wheelie bin drying ,worth ? £20 .
i grass every dealer i here off in the boozer regardless ,feckin bringers of misery and life destroyers the lot of them.

Man im sorry to hear that Dave, I too hope he is the dumbest thief in the world and comes back!

I take it the coppers cannot do a fingerprint analysis on the screwdriver?

While we're on this subject, is it legal to put a sign up saying that tresspassers on your private land will be dealt with violently. That way you have given a warning and anyone who breaks this rule cannot use the law to get back at ya.....

Just a thought

Man im sorry to hear that Dave, I too hope he is the dumbest thief in the world and comes back!

I take it the coppers cannot do a fingerprint analysis on the screwdriver?

While we're on this subject, is it legal to put a sign up saying that tresspassers on your private land will be dealt with violently. That way you have given a warning and anyone who breaks this rule cannot use the law to get back at ya.....

Just a thought

I never bothered with the police mate, it was 4.30 am when I noticed it and I know the night shift would be in the cells sleeping and didn't want to inconvenience them lol

I don't know what the legalities of me catching and smashing his face in is mate, the cab was parked in my drive therefor I would assume since it's my property I could use reasonable force to apprehend the villain, and if he put up a struggle and accidentally broke an arm or two, well I was within my rights. :proud:

I never bothered with the police mate, it was 4.30 am when I noticed it and I know the night shift would be in the cells sleeping and didn't want to inconvenience them lol

I don't know what the legalities of me catching and smashing his face in is mate, the cab was parked in my drive therefor I would assume since it's my property I could use reasonable force to apprehend the villain, and if he put up a struggle and accidentally broke an arm or two, well I was within my rights. :proud:

it seems perfectly legal, but.........let's not forget the "suspect" losing a testicle or two.... ;)

As funny as that sounds ive read about or seen a system that can be tracked via the internet if stolen ... and if i recall correctly the owner tracked it called the police and they nicked the fecker ( im guessing ya wont be telling the other 1/2 about my post lol )
Mines locked via a pin so even if they try and sell it they get nothing for there efforts scum bags ...

As funny as that sounds ive read about or seen a system that can be tracked via the internet if stolen ... and if i recall correctly the owner tracked it called the police and they nicked the fecker ( im guessing ya wont be telling the other 1/2 about my post lol )
Mines locked via a pin so even if they try and sell it they get nothing for there efforts scum bags ...
but they wouldn't know that at the time if (god forbid) they smashed into ur car and caused u a few hundred quid of damage

Back