The walking dead.

I got mod to delete as to not spoil it for mick.

I just got to that episode last night lol ;)

I had a feeling when he was kneeling on the floor what was coming lmao ;)

I assume this has finished for an xmas break like last year? watched 8 episodes up to now and nothing in my sly planner this week ?

Actually it's back 9th of February according to my TV schedule site, although there's no further listing but presume it will be weekly from there

I'm at the end of series 3, without spoilers does it remain this good.

I think it's been great all the way through. Is season 3 where they are on the farm? If so that is the only bit that was a bit slow for my liking but I'm still hooked.

I think it's been great all the way through. Is season 3 where they are on the farm? If so that is the only bit that was a bit slow for my liking but I'm still hooked.

No they are in the prison, and have just finished fighting the governor.

In a word,NO,

The fourth series is probably the worst,still watchable but very boring and dragged out imho,

Gets back to the good stuff in the season 5 though :)

In a word,NO,

The fourth series is probably the worst,still watchable but very boring and dragged out imho,

Gets back to the good stuff in the season 5 though :)

Shame, the third season was great, 1st half of season two was tedious, if it's worse than that it's going to be a drag.

Season three was excellent, I like the way it's not always the same thing.

Walking dead and Hannibal are the best programs for me.

I liked the first season of the black list even though it's quite predictable. Second season for me is crap!

Can't wait till February for the next lot

Back