The New AMIKO ALIEN2 HD + TRIPLE - 2 x DVB-S/S2 and 1 x DVB-C/T/T2 HYBRID TUNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

harveybham

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All

I have a Amiko Alien 2 for sale.

It has 2 sat tuners a 1 cable or freeview.

It is 1 week old and only been used once. It still has the new protective film on the LCD display.

Reason for sale is because I bought this to replace a Duo as it broke with the red light problem but iv fixed that.

This box does support engima2. Currently I have got openatv on this and it is already set up and working. All you will need to do is add your account details. It has autobouqets installed for both sat and cable. I have had no freezes on this at all and this image is very stable. I would keep it but dont need it now.

I have the box that it came with and I will send it out asap. Feel free to PM about any questions.

For ease I can flash to what ever image you would want.

Thanks
20141020_091200.jpg

IS this same one?

AMIKO ALIEN2+ TRIPLE - 2 x DVB-S/S2 and 1 x DVB-C/T/T2 HYBRID TUNERS!

The Alien 2 is the next generation full HD hybrid set-top box with dual-boot Spark and E2/Neutrino Linux operating systems! Now available exclusively as a Triple+ tuner (2 x DVB-S/S2 + 1 x DVB-C/T/T2 Hybrid tuner) version. It's PVR Ready via external USB HDD (not included) plus great for multimedia playback, file sharing via local network, wired network support, wireless USB dongle support (optional extra - available separately), USB 3G modem support (optional extra - available separately) and has Wireless USB keyboard support (optional extra - available separately), - there really isn't much this won't do for you and that's without mention of all the usual popular satellite receiver features you'd expect!

CRAZY SPECIAL OFFER!!!
ONLY £119 WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!

Wow that's cheap. Okay I'm open to offers since iv seen that

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk 2

Has this actualy gone now or areyou still open to offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back