The Modern Mods

:Hit: cheers miggy
:scooter:

Some peoples idea of fun on the weekend is reinacting famous battles from history. I wonder if, in the future people will be reinacting Mods V's Rockers on Brighton beach/promenade? lol

Some peoples idea of fun on the weekend is reinacting famous battles from history. I wonder if, in the future people will be reinacting Mods V's Rockers on Brighton beach/promenade? lol

Probably will one day dar but instead of fighting perhaps a dance for old time mods and rockers sake. :Laugh:

Love it :D

I have noticed over the past couple of years there are loads of young ones really getting into it.

Also i seen a lot more articles in papers recently too, the scotland on sunday done a big piece not long ago 6 pages if i remember in the mag.

love the scooters, love the clothes, love the music

Clean living under difficult circumstances. ;)

shaun127:1989495 said:
Love it :D

I have noticed over the past couple of years there are loads of young ones really getting into it.

Also i seen a lot more articles in papers recently too, the scotland on sunday done a big piece not long ago 6 pages if i remember in the mag.

love the scooters, love the clothes, love the music

Clean living under difficult circumstances. ;)

Scooters, sharp suits and seven-inch singles are still where it's at for Scotland's mods - Scotsman.com Living

Thats he one mate thanks. Couple of my mates are in fhere lll.

Rat thats the one i was on about while back but ciuldnt find it on the day.

Back