The Missing Posts

im not going to say sorry if my name offends you rodboy because it was not meant to. i have been a member of this site for a few years now and yor the only 1 to complain about it. as for me being sectarian you can ask others members or check the forums on posts that i have made in the time i have been a member and you will not find any sectarian comments made by myself. if you do find any please feel free to report me to admin.

@RABP
could you tell me how to go about changing my name as it seems some ppl are too easily offended here.

Good on you, best to change m8 so not to offend anyone, slightly ironical when this on the news just as I read your post!

h**p://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7406008.stm

congratulations you won a blue peter badge(oops) change that to a green spinny thing.

Last edited:
thanks very much rab-just what i always wanted:proud:

OK celtic1888_04 thats slightly better LOL.
I wasn't on here to cause trouble and as I said I beleive you are a good guy.......unfortunately yor user name was the fucking pits and more folks than me had told you so !!! ( I'm not going to trawl the posts before you ask !!! )

Personally, I don't give a **** about who wins the league coz it's not a life changing scenario eg tomorrow morning, the sun WILL rise and I'll put my right leg in the right leg of my trousers and drive to work for a pittance of what I'm worth !!!

What I'm saying is.......in a round about, half gassed way is..........get a fucking life !!! You've obviously got hatred in your system somewhere. WHY ??????

I am not a Roman Catholic, but my parents brought me up with real Christian values ( thanks maw 'n' paw )
so I must forgive you for your misjudgement of user name and offer my friendship !!!!!

Lets start over ????

Rod

he aint banned for good so you can always tell him you were sorry to see him go in a few days time .

This guy made a right fool of himself the other night, he was well abusive and out of order as well as threatening to our members. Why is he not banned for good ???? What does one have to do to get a life ban ???

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt and a second chance but it seems to me that his fellow members warned him numerous times but their efforts were futile as this moron was desperate for a square go............especially with Witchy and to some degree with V14

OK celtic1888_04 thats slightly better LOL.
I wasn't on here to cause trouble and as I said I beleive you are a good guy.......unfortunately yor user name was the fucking pits and more folks than me had told you so !!! ( I'm not going to trawl the posts before you ask !!! )

Personally, I don't give a **** about who wins the league coz it's not a life changing scenario eg tomorrow morning, the sun WILL rise and I'll put my right leg in the right leg of my trousers and drive to work for a pittance of what I'm worth !!!

What I'm saying is.......in a round about, half gassed way is..........get a fucking life !!! You've obviously got hatred in your system somewhere. WHY ??????

Rod

Woooooooo Tiger you need to chill a bit Rodboy thats a bit of an attack m8.

Maybe if your half gassed you should leave the posting till your sober m8.

Woooooooo Tiger you need to chill a bit Rodboy thats a bit of an attack m8.

Maybe if your half gassed you should leave the posting till your sober m8.

I've just had a nice chicken casserole IANB and feel sober as a judge.

I've re- read my previous post and am happy with the content. I am not a tiger and didn't 'attack' !!!

You missed the bottom bit, where after my mini rant, I offered friendship !!!!

Let's not fall out m8 as I've plenty of respect for you but don't butt in to a one to one handshaking situation. The guy had a disgusting user name......not any more ( ???????? )

If celtic1888_04 wants to interact with me then that's up to him.

Back