The Irony!

Too much time spent with solicitor advocates and barristers over the last two years.

Worse than that banner,

The Cure
They def need to call it a day, worse band ever live

Worse than that banner,

The Cure
They def need to call it a day, worse band ever live

I haven't kept up with the Cure's latest stuff but I don't hear any major disintegration in them. This one seems fine to me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Really ?, Get your ears teated. Visually it was like watching an old folks home doing fancy dress.
The guitarist wouldn't have moved even if he had a sudden bout diarrhea. Marc Bolan only knew 3 chords, The Cure know two, f**kin awful to say the least.

Really ?, Get your ears teated. Visually it was like watching an old folks home doing fancy dress.
The guitarist wouldn't have moved even if he had a sudden bout diarrhea. Marc Bolan only knew 3 chords, The Cure know two, f**kin awful to say the least.

Smith is 60 and I doubt many in the recent music scene will be active at that age. As for fancy dress, I'm not sure if you've noticed but RS has never cared about his appearance.

I bet you like Stormzy.

You bet wrong Stomzy's a tosser along with those bunch of geriatric old farts who need to call it a day, like an old boxer they need telling.
As for 60 ?, fair old paper round that.
Like I said easily pleased load er vvank

You bet wrong Stomzy's a tosser along with those bunch of geriatric old farts who need to call it a day, like an old boxer they need telling.
As for 60 ?, fair old paper round that.
Like I said easily pleased load er vvank

I suspect that they just aren't mainstream enough for your tastes.

Lol....if your digging for an ammo like an 8 year old in the playground I'm sorry you've sadly failed :)

Lol....if your digging for an ammo like an 8 year old in the playground I'm sorry you've sadly failed :)

I was just interested, and I notice you didn't answer the question.

I don't need ammo as you are doing a good job of making a fool of yourself with your junior school grasp of language and grammar. Also, I doubt that most eight-year-olds could understand that concept.

Jesus fella, if I have offended your live long love for them I apologise. I was mearly saying that The Cure were sh*t at Glastonbury and should call it a day.
My choice of music has ball all to do with it, if your sh"t your sh"t in my eyes.
Grammar ?, Yep you type well I bet you were good at conkers as well...tick your it :)

We are all entitled to our opinion but doesn’t make one persons opinion any more valid than anyone else’s. It’s when people quote their opinion as fact that gets people’s backs up. I was never biggest fan of Cure but I have certainly seen and heard worse but that’s just my opinion. Happy that others may disagree.

Jesus fella, if I have offended your live long love for them I apologise. I was mearly saying that The Cure were sh*t at Glastonbury and should call it a day.
My choice of music has ball all to do with it, if your sh"t your sh"t in my eyes.
Grammar ?, Yep you type well I bet you were good at conkers as well...tick your it :)

You haven't offended me.

For someone to take offence, the offendee would have to hold the attempted offender's opinion to some level of respect. Your opinions mean nothing to me therefore you can't offend me.

I thoroughly enjoyed the video posted by Spectre but I've always liked The Cure. Didn't really sound or act any differently than they ever have. It's simply a matter of taste.
To call them "worse band ever live" is simply laughable to be honest. Their longevity and massive fanbase bear testament against that.

Back