The ERR01 NO CA FOUND... FIXED

Worzel

Inactive User
Reaction score
After trying several times managed to sort it out. :Clap:

I did it in the end, I had to flash BL69 first with the RS232 cable and then immediatley flash BL75 and it worked this time. the day before I had already flash Jade 3 PLI and that came up straight away when booted.
The problem now is that the channels that were there before have all vanished and for some reason I am struggling to find satellites with my motorised dish.

I re-inputted my latitude and longitude and so far its only picked up 19.2 E and 1500 channels. Im not sure why as before I could pick up satellite from 30W to 55E

Any ideas peeps ?

Thanks to all for the info so far, much appreciated. :proud:

Hi mate

can you please tell me what software did you use to flash BL?

After trying several times managed to sort it out. :Clap:

I did it in the end, I had to flash BL69 first with the RS232 cable and then immediatley flash BL75 and it worked this time. the day before I had already flash Jade 3 PLI and that came up straight away when booted.
The problem now is that the channels that were there before have all vanished and for some reason I am struggling to find satellites with my motorised dish.

I re-inputted my latitude and longitude and so far its only picked up 19.2 E and 1500 channels. Im not sure why as before I could pick up satellite from 30W to 55E

Any ideas peeps ?

Thanks to all for the info so far, much appreciated. :proud:

Why dont you add with Dreambox edit a good set of bouquets with latest channel list and sat files.

Andy

Hi mate

can you please tell me what software did you use to flash BL?

I had this on a box lately and i used Dreamup 1.3.3.4 with null modem cable and ethernet cable together and flashed with image and it got rid of it.

Andy.

I had this on a box lately and i used Dreamup 1.3.3.4 with null modem cable and ethernet cable together and flashed with image and it got rid of it.

Andy.

I tried several different images but all failed. the way I got it to work was also the patched dreamup, rs232 (no ethernet) then flashed BL69 first and then flashed BL75 but did not flash an image after that because the day before i had already flashed Jade 3 PLI image to the box. But if you have not already flashed an image do this after the you have done the bootloaders.
It took me days of reading other threads though to work it out.

Worzel.

Back