The end of tv licensing or is it??

Cheeky fookers. So at the moment if you don't want the BBC or live TV you don't pay the tax. But they want to charge you anyway by putting it on broadband, council tax or electricty bill even if you don't have a flipping TV.

The BBC knows full well that if given the choice people would just stop watching BBC rather than pay for it. They will never go to a subscription model as they know they would not make enough money.

They say it's in line with other European countries, well why don'y they copy other countries where they have no licence at all.

Mind you some other countries charge over £200 per year as well and still charge for radio. :(

Cheeky fookers. So at the moment if you don't want the BBC or live TV you don't pay the tax. But they want to charge you anyway by putting it on broadband, council tax or electricty bill even if you don't have a flipping TV.

The BBC knows full well that if given the choice people would just stop watching BBC rather than pay for it. They will never go to a subscription model as they know they would not make enough money.

They say it's in line with other European countries, well why don'y they copy other countries where they have no licence at all.

Mind you some other countries charge over £200 per year as well and still charge for radio. :(

Just saw this earlier, the bit about adding the "tax" to BB fees. I can't see how it could be managed though, everyone with an Android phone, or whatever, would be subject to it.

Too many fatcats sucking up the licence money.

The BBC would, and should, collapse if it weren't enforced, IMHO.

Just saw this earlier, the bit about adding the "tax" to BB fees. I can't see how it could be managed though, everyone with an Android phone, or whatever, would be subject to it.

Too many fatcats sucking up the licence money.

The BBC would, and should, collapse if it weren't enforced, IMHO.
How do these coonts sleep at night thinking up these schemes to screw the public. You are right stuff the BBC give us the option to turn it off, make it a subscription channel so nobody gets it. I am going for a lie down in a dark room Spectre.

Back