The Devils Swimming Pool....Would you dare?

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
In Zimbabwe, Africa, you will find the magnificent Victoria Falls at a height of 128m.
The location is known as "The Devil's Swimming Pool".

During the months of September and December, people can swim as close as possible
to the edge of the falls without falling over!

These falls are becoming well known amongst the "radical tourist" industry as more
and more people search for the ultimate experience.

Would you dare?

pool%201.JPG

pool%202.JPG

pool%203.JPG

pool%204.JPG

its one thing to put yourself on the edge of something like that, but your kids as well?? ffs

I couldn't believe the ones where the kids are in there! Severe trauma problems in later years for them I suspect!

yep id have ago :) wouldnt put my kids there though, thats just stupid.

Id be worried though if there was a storm 100miles away and got a surge.. over ya go lol

Superb pictures, never heard of that before. One thing saying Yeah I'd have a go from the comfort of our armchairs, might be different on the edge of the precipice.......

Superb pictures, never heard of that before. One thing saying Yeah I'd have a go from the comfort of our armchairs, might be different on the edge of the precipice.......

nope id deffo do it, done more dangerous things than that in the 3 years i was in parras :)

Wasn't having a go at you specifically mate, just commenting it's easier from 2,000 (?) miles away.

wtf. must be silly letting kids even get on the water!

HELL YEAH!

That would be a serious adrenaline rush if the water at the bottom is deep enough so you can jump off into it!

:)

serious cases of insanity should be removed from the gene pool - this seems a lot more cost effective than asylums lol

nope id deffo do it, done more dangerous things than that in the 3 years i was in parras :)

You might want to spell "parras" with one "r" though mate... lol or is that the new airbourne reg everyone is talking about ?

Sorry but could not resist : bat :

You might want to spell "parras" with one "r" though mate... lol or is that the new airbourne reg everyone is talking about ?

Sorry but could not resist : bat :

its this new blooody lap top :) lol keep hitting too many keys

its this new blooody lap top :) lol keep hitting too many keys

reckon it's those 7.62 fingers of yours ! lol

Same used to happen to me too lol, why only 3 years ? was it to do with the WRAC being sent to the gulf in 91 ? lol

I know I am being naughty but I like it ! :evil23:

reckon it's those 7.62 fingers of yours ! lol

Same used to happen to me too lol, why only 3 years ? was it to do with the WRAC being sent to the gulf in 91 ? lol

I know I am being naughty but I like it ! :evil23:

Lol.. 3 years coz i had a very bad car accident in jan 2002 in which i shattered 2 vertebra (L2/3) which gave me paralisis in my lower body for over 6 months till i learned to walk etc again. Now live in constant pain and on pain relief (morphine family strength). Although now training to be a paramedic :)
What dont help atm though is I come off a kx80 track motorbike last saturday (9 days ago) and landed on the base of my spine from 7ft in the air.. ive shocked the disks an bruised my spine.. very painful an am on double strength tablets atm so excuse my spelling an that lol... can just about see straight

Lol.. 3 years coz i had a very bad car accident in jan 2002 in which i shattered 2 vertebra (L2/3) which gave me paralisis in my lower body for over 6 months till i learned to walk etc again. Now live in constant pain and on pain relief (morphine family strength). Although now training to be a paramedic :)
What dont help atm though is I come off a kx80 track motorbike last saturday (9 days ago) and landed on the base of my spine from 7ft in the air.. ive shocked the disks an bruised my spine.. very painful an am on double strength tablets atm so excuse my spelling an that lol... can just about see straight

I take it your nickname is not "Lucky" ?

Now you've gone and made me feel bad ! shame on you lol

I opened a thread only an hour ago about blood donations and there is a lot of peeps saying they cannot give due to heavy meds..... is it just me or am I correct in saying half of this forum "wired up" and currently playing football with the moon ! lol

Back