The Devils Swimming Pool....Would you dare?

I take it your nickname is not "Lucky" ?

Now you've gone and made me feel bad ! shame on you lol

I opened a thread only an hour ago about blood donations and there is a lot of peeps saying they cannot give due to heavy meds..... is it just me or am I correct in saying half of this forum "wired up" and currently playing football with the moon ! lol

yep i reakon were all out out nuts PMSL !!!

no worrys mate, an im deffo everything but lucky lol.

yes and the kids as well. there is obviously no currents at that time of year. just like going in your local beck lol.

man thats crazy, loving the pics. I dont know if i would have the guts to look over, check the one fo the guy standing up right next to the edge, so makes me want to push him....

Looks amazing, dunno if id stand at the edge. I done the worlds highest bungy in South Africa, was easy knowing your gonna come back up again. Thats just silly!

No way would i let my boy anywhere near that. Hes only three but loves the edges of things too much.

People on most forums are wired up in some shape or form, be it prescription, Class A, B C, caffeine, whatever. Its what makes them so interesting and what generates very amusing posts.

thats some crazy stuff
i would have to put my arm bands on just incase

These are probably the same sort of pillocks that if their kids fell over would be trying to sue someone 'cos there are no warning signs. a*seholes.

hell yer i would do it if i had the chance, swimming with the crocs in the nile was fun untill someone pointed out that they was there " i didnt know untill that moment " and trust me i ran on water lol

Back