The Big Question

think thats called a shart these day, air will excape the rest is those skid markss on your y fronts

All I know is that a fart should not have lumps in it. If it has, then you have sh*t kegs and people will keep their distance. Sorted

actually most the normal masks are rather shit lol

i dont wear one but it would be handy if your shopping to stop you touching your face etc

I think they should just mass manufacture suits and helmets like the ones jude law wore in contagion and let us all get on with normal lifedownload.jpeg.jpg

ive been on the scene where someone fell asleep and they immaced his pubes and threw bleach round his jeans it works lol, bad bastards but it was funny at the time,

You need new friends mate hahahahahahahha

the women there put make up on his face, he hadnt a clue about that. on the way home he was acting a hard man at the petrol station threatening all sorts of shit. he took some stick for that, he didnt find out about the make up until he got called down for his dinner because that was new years day all his family was there lol

Has anyone used immac on their bollocks ?

I remember in my early teens talking one of the lads into spraying Ralgex on to the end of his todger. Funnily enough he only did it the once.

Doctors Weigh In On Whether Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farting

KEY POINTS
  • Australian doctors are looking at the possibility coronavirus may be passed on through farting
  • Scientists have said that coronavirus is transmitted through droplets or aerosols
  • Studies show that post-flush toilet emission may contain aerosolized feces
It may sound ridiculous to some, but two Australian doctors are seriously looking into the possibility of coronavirus spreading through farts. If proven true, the smell will not be the only thing you will be annoyed about but also the likelihood of getting infected. You need not be anxious, however, as there is no evidence yet that farting alone can spread the virus, and besides, you do not go into public places bare-bottomed

Back