The Apprentice - series 4

Gargamel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just watched the 1st episode.

The usual bunch of idiot sales-types who think they're the nuts but can't do really simple things! Where do they find these people?!?

Raef looks like he'll be the 'character' on this series.

Yea, they are supposed to be the cream of 20000 young businessmen and women, but I think they just choose numpties for comedic value. Makes good TV I suppose.
Yesterday's episode with the laundry! What a farce, especially the girls.
I watch it for Alan Sugar's remarks. He makes them look like pillocks.
Still it's like any other reality show, they're just looking for a career on TV, not in business.

They are hardly the cream, I presume they pick the ones who would be good on tv - some of them are so full of themselves - that guy who was kicked out on the first episode deserved it!

yeah they do have to make it somewhat entertaining, if they were all topnotch people it might be a little boring. some of them really do lack common sense though, normal college students might surpass them on their tasks

Well it would be boring if the show had know entertainment factor hence why during selection stages they go for someone who can provide that little bit extra for entertainment value.

How annoying is the little guy(who was the main head chef last tuesday?) what an annoying little twerp!

lol, well i guess they all get to each other considering its a competition

How annoying is the little guy(who was the main head chef last tuesday?) what an annoying little twerp!

I keep simagining Matt Lucas (Little Britain) when I see that wee guy

I keep simagining Matt Lucas (Little Britain) when I see that wee guy

i said that to my Mrs the minute i saw him, im glad ive found someone who thinks the same thing.
he is like a mixture of Matt Lucas. Vicky Pollard and the suits you men from the fast show!

My wife said exactly the same thing about the little fella on Wednesday

The only thing that annoys me with the apprentice is that the people on it are rubbish. I reckon I would do a better job that half of them.

yeh that guy sure does look like matt lucas lol.

Lindi has been offered 100k by Television X to sign her up lol.

The only thing that annoys me with the apprentice is that the people on it are rubbish. I reckon I would do a better job that half of them.

LOL, So can I....HEHE :banana:

Just watched tonight show and that Clair really does my head in. Can't believe Sugar let her stay another week. Think it only because it make good tv - don't think it cause he think she will make a good apprentice.

I thought they had 2-3 really good candidates in the first couple of series. But now it has really become a reality show and can honestly say in the last season and current, if any of them deserve a 6 figure salary then so do i, lol.

loved the first 2 series but now i cant seem to get it to it anymore

full of fecking ars*hole wannabe's

roll on big brother for some proper Reality tv :banana::Clap:

roll on big brother for some proper Reality tv :banana::Clap:

NOOOOOOOOO!

That sodding program ends up plastered on every TV in the house when it's on, just so i cant escape it. I'm told it so the women of the house cant 'miss anything'

Like they would miss anything at 3am when they are all asleep!

Bah!

great series, only the latest eps are on bbc iplayer, check youtube for the rest

Back