Thank you DW, a year smoke free

digital worldz

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just realised that a couple of weeks ago I have been smoke free for a year.

That is thanks to everyone on this forum giving me advice on ecigs and such.

Thank you everyone!!

well done mate :)
:thumbsup:

m8 your over the hard bit now keep up the good work (look at all cash you have saved) :)

Thanks guys. Got to say with the ecigs its been so easy

m8 your over the hard bit now keep up the good work (look at all cash you have saved) :)

Yea have saved quite a bit even though i did get a bit of shinyitus!!

went to a do last night and there was about 20 people vaping in the pub , and my local now lets u vap in there , now most people now wot that are

Love to see you post "It's been two years since I've smoked" mate next year. Brilliant digital worldz :)

wow 2 years come October , wow not taking the piss guys well smelly habit and save on painting the rooms white lol

give it up but well worth it guys !!!! big time :)

Just realised that a couple of weeks ago I have been smoke free for a year.

That is thanks to everyone on this forum giving me advice on ecigs and such.

Thank you everyone!!

This sounds awful familiar...lol.

Has your keyboard broke?

Finding the right 'E-Cig' made a massive dif for me (haven't touched a normal cig since and don't look back), the guys here know their shit with the flavours etc...... congrats mate

Fair Play OP! I bought Skycigs for my parents a few months ago (both smoked 20+ a day for over 30 years) and neither of them has had a cig since! Now they're down to one or two puffs of the Skycig in the evening, and that's it!!

It's the best thing that's ever happened them.

Nice when i stopped smoking i first used E-Cig and after a while gave it to my brother and he quit smoking too.

glad to hear they helped I swapped to ecigs for about 12 months then stopped using them as they were still quite new and poor quality so I had lots of atty leaks, failures but they did help me a lot more than patches ever did.

Back