Tevez rejects move to Inter Milan

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
BBBC Sport

West Ham striker Carlos Tevez has turned down a move to Inter Milan after the Italian champions imposed a deadline for him to make a decision.

liverpool or arsenal will land him i reckon

i dont think utd will spend another 20+ million, and with torres also in the market at the same time i think either arsenal or liverpool will land one of these two

i would love to get tevez i said in an earlier post there is one player for me that would soften the blow (well i am glad henrys gone) for all the non believing gooners and that is tevez

he has power, speed, goals, and he is ugly as fook will scare alot of teams lol, big as an ox, a good team player, has skill aswell.... has premiership experiance and is a big game player not a bottle job... and look what he has won already and is 23 fooking madness if we dont go for him!!!

comon wenger you have 16 million from le sulk2, 2mil from that useless allidaire, maybe 8 from reyes when he goes, 4 million from birmingham, 3 million from sale of flammini very soon i hope!!!.

comon wenger thats enough to buy tevez and babel and some young fookers no one has even heard of for pennys lol

but we wont buy him as wenger dont believe in spending big money (sillly clever fooker!!!)

Regards
Mickie D

i agree Mickey, I would love to see him playing at anfield next season. Would be a fantastic buy and I rate him more than Torres (Tevez is proven in prem). I think we should go in for him now as he obviously wants to stay in the premiership and I think Liverpool have the £ to get him.

Liverpool have had a bid on the table for Tevez for weeks, but it's nowhere near what West Ham want for him - it's obviously just a starting offer. It would be good for keeping Mascherano happy of course, but if Arsenal want him I'm sure they'll be able to pay more than Liverpool would be prepared to. Tevez is absolute quality, he'll improve any team he goes to, and the scary thing is he's still improving.

pmsl im seeing double avatars lol

west ham dont own tevez, joocabeb whatever the **** his name is does lol

and one good thing is that agent/owner is a arsenal fan and has a box at the emerates so you never know

but i dont think arsene will pay what the going rate for tevez is

but either side would suit him as we both need a quality striker now and he would start for both teams garunteed

Without Fowler, Cisse and (likely) Bellamy, Liverpool have Kuyt, Crouch and probably Torres to play with. We probably could use a fourth striker with quality.

Arsenal, with the greatest of respect, probably need Tevez more. Adebayor is good and so is Reyes (Walcott's still young and the Beast isn't quite up to it - he only scores against Liverpool!), but Henry will take some replacing. Arsenal will have to buy a top class striker to have any chance of challenging Chelski and ManUre, also to give the dressing room genuine hope. Mind you, knowing Wenger he'll probably sign someone no-one's heard of for £7m or so and they'll turn out to be better than Tevez!

Last edited:
you forgot our top scorer last season RVP who i think will be better than many strikers out there, deffo has the potential to be one of the top in the premiership (little bit of a temper but thats what makes him)

so i think we are alright but alright is not good enough.

one thing adebayer will be hit or miss and its this season that will show us what he can do... i remember drogba could not hit a bus when he first arrived (his first season i was laughing at how crap he was) and now look at him so im hoping adebayer can do the same but im not putting no bets on lol.

i am 90% sure wenger wont never sign tevez even though he said he would like to play for us and wenger is a great manager.

wenger wont get involved with the filth of the game and the ownership is a big problem and then theres the price... wengers most expensive player cost 15 million there is no way he will double that for one player i am sure

but we can hope, martins would be a good signing or owen, or babel, huntelaar if we get one of these players im happy ;)

Regards
Mickie D

Tevez i think will go to Spain or Italy. Wouldnt be surprised if Juve put a late bid in for him as they lost a lot of players when they were demoted last season and will need strengthening for the new season.

Still cannot believe Saviola hasnt been snapped up and would love to see him at Arsenal. Hes the skillful around the box, good finisher that would fit straight into a free flowing Arsenal team.

Tevez is class.the way he played under pressure at West Ham showed that.what a thought the Torres and Tevez show upfront at Liverpool.whatever happens lets hope the little maestro remains in the the premiership.at least we will get to see more of him.turning down the Italians may have given us an indication of where he wants to ply his trade.
regards sachin.

you forgot our top scorer last season RVP who i think will be better than many strikers out there, deffo has the potential to be one of the top in the premiership (little bit of a temper but thats what makes him)

i am 90% sure wenger wont never sign tevez even though he said he would like to play for us and wenger is a great manager.

but we can hope, martins would be a good signing or owen, or babel, huntelaar if we get one of these players im happy ;)

Regards
Mickie D

Yeah, I did forget RVP. He did well last season (and the season before really).

I think Tevez is very good, but if he wants to stay in England he might be struggling to find a club. I know Liverpool have put in a bid, but maybe ManU are more likely to have the money if they choose to make a serious offer. West Ham should discover their fate by Tuesday, so maybe some clubs are waiting to see if that'll help them get Tevez on the cheap.

I'd prefer Martins to Owen, purely because Owen's whole body seems to be made out of glass (like the baddie on 'Unbreakable'!)

Yeah, I did forget RVP. He did well last season (and the season before really).

well i expect whatever striker arsenal buy (as im sure he will buy someone unknown or known) to be the second striker even tevez if bought as RVP will be our main man next season.

I'd prefer Martins to Owen, purely because Owen's whole body seems to be made out of glass (like the baddie on 'Unbreakable'!)

yeah i said the same thing to a pal, its not that i think he is injury prone i think he had 2 very bad ones, but what i think is once you do that knee ligament you never come back as good, lungberg, pires for example never came back the same after they did theres, so i dont know ?

but owen is class, dont know enough about martins to judge him apart from he had a great end to the season ????

only thing is if we buy someone who aint played in the prem we need the adjusting time which i dont know if we have a strong enough squad for, if everyone can stay injury free and decide not to goto the bloody african nations cups then we already have a good enough team but injurys always play a big part in everyones season and how you cope with them is the telling parts for all teams

Regards
Mickie D

the last news i heard was Bentiez will be going for Defoe when and if he raps up the Torres deal and I disagree i dont think Tevez will be anything special at liverpool i see him as another Bellamy I would like to see Florent Sinama Pongolle in the squad next year as he has what it takes to become a good player.

torres never scores more than 15 goals in a season has never adjusted to the premiership

where are you all getting this info about him being great and worth 27 million thats a fooking joke, dont get me wrong good luck to you and hey if he proves me wrong then great but i cannot see this guy doing anything more than morientes did for you lot

tevez now is 23 won fooking shit loads of things at his age etc he single handed kept the hammers in the premiership this season gone

has already adjusted to the premiership in his first season

for me i hope raffa things like you lol and thinks he is not worth it as there is only one player i would really like to sign and thats tevez... wont happen but can always hope lol

Torres first played for Atletico Madrid as a 17 year old and scored in his second game. In fact, he was a phenomenally successful player at youth level. He scored the winning goal in the Finals of the European under 16 and under 19 championships. In the latter competition he was top scorer and voted player of the tournament. He also scored three times in last year’s World Cup in Germany. He's Atletico’s youngest ever captain, starting as such at just 19 years of age.

For Spain - he has 40 caps and 14 goals. (Tevez has 29 caps and 7 goals.)

For Athletico he has 71 goals in 169 games. For the past 5 seasons Torres has netted double figures in LA Liga, his best total being 20. (For West Ham Tevez has 7 goals in 29 games.)

He's noted for his pace to unsettle defenders but he also has aerial presence, which explains much of his appeal to Premiership managers. He's a fit boy, having been on the park for more minutes than any other player at the club last season.

Tevez scores 1 goal in 4, Torres scores 1 in 2.5 or 3. I'm not saying Torres is better, but I can see what Rafa sees in him. I agree Tevez would be the safer bet. I also agree Rafa is taking a big gamble paying £20m+ for Torres. Maybe we've got more money than we're letting on, maybe we'll buy Tevez too. ;-)

yeah the same promise came with morientes (however you spell it lol) and he never cut the premiership what im saying is that tevez is proven article

and he was played out wide for nearly the whole season it was only until he was played up front west ham benifited from his presence, goal scoring attributes and fook he can finish aswell lol

here is some stats on what he has won and is 23

Titles

Olympic medal recordMen's FootballGold2004 AthensTeam
Personal awards
  • 2007 – West Ham United Hammer of the Year
  • 2007 – Hammers News Player of the Year
  • 2005 – Campeonato Brasileiro's Best Player by CBF (Brazilian Soccer Confederation)
  • 2005 – Campeonato Brasileiro's Best Player
  • 2004 – Olimpia de Oro award
  • 2004 – Olympic Golden Boot (8 goals in 6 matches)
  • 2003, 2004 and 2005 – South American Player of the Year

Last edited:
I agree Mickie. I've said before Tevez is class, and likely to get better over the next couple of years. As I've also said, "Tevez would be the safer bet". (I don't think Morientes has got anything to do with it though. He was older and playing in France if I remember rightly. You can't say that all Spanish players will fail in the Premiership because one did.) Liverpool fans have come to trust Rafa and I've no reason not to trust him over Torres. Bear in mind he interested ManUre and Chelski too, despite the £27m buyout clause.

i just think that 27 million for torres is not just silly its a joke

because now its the billionaires fashion accessory to own a club we get stupid prices like this.... im not saying he will fail im not saying all spanish players will be crap because of morientes im just saying there was high hopes for morientes and he done roughly fook all

i think its not good business to pay this kinda player that has never played in the prem and is unproven at our level.... look at reyes (15 million) missed his mum and dad lol (or was that hated henry's evil looks, i dunno lol)

i think bent is a safer bet and he was over priced aswell.

just my opinion and not knocking liverpool for there transfer targets liverpool will do well this season as now they are a fashion accessorie like chelski and man utd ;), and dont worry we will be a nice sparkling pair of pradas soon aswell lol

Last edited:
By the way, this weekend's latest on Tevez:

Liverpool and ManUre have both been asking about a loan deal, with first option to buy next summer. Of course, these deals can be complicated. (Utd have already spent £50m+ and Liverpool are shelling out for Torres and others, so neither can afford to buy him at this time.) In the end, Tevez (or his agent!) will decide where he plays next season.

Utd have been playing some dirty tricks behind the scenes with the Torres deal, which might be loosely connected to why the Heinze story came out of the blue today.

Back