DVB - PC Cards Testers/Experimenters wanted !

nozzer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple of testers/experimenters that have the TT1500C or the Technotrend/Siemens premium DVB cards up & running in exNTL and Chorus areas. OS on PC would also need to be XP (Vista is a pain in the arse for the kind of stuff I do).

Applicants would need a little bit of technical knowledge (not too much) and be willing to devote a little time and effort.

I'm looking for a couple of testers/experimenters that have the TT1500C or the Technotrend/Siemens premium DVB cards up & running in exNTL and Chorus areas. OS on PC would also need to be XP (Vista is a pain in the arse for the kind of stuff I do).

Applicants would need a little bit of technical knowledge (not too much) and be willing to devote a little time and effort.

i'll give it a go ex nt*l, xp pro, tt c-2100 using ritzdvb at the moment, if u don't mind talking me thru what u want i'll give it my best shot.....a little bit of tech knowledge may stretch me mind.

i will join in if i can get my card working.

i have tt 1500c, it was working fine one day then bang the next day not, i have reinstalled and tried different pc and splitter ect. The signal atm fluctuates all over the place.

However i have not tried changing the qam or symbol rate currently set at.

64qam
6887Ksps

But yeh i will help test if i can resolve this issue.

Lee

I'm in

tt1500 & firedtv
excw
xp / vista os
some tech experience

Thanks for the replies !

@Neatdrew - you have a pm

@Noble - let me know if you get the card working

@garlicbred - already covered in CW but if you want to play for your own edification then pm me

@Charlieram - you dont mention which provider area. You can do some work using the twinham but I dont have one of these cards so couldn't support you as well

got a tt1500c up and runnin using dvbviewer

exn*l(i think)

using vista, if u need a vista tester :{

i'm in a TW area if want to use me. I currently have technotrend 1500c xp and vista using mytheatre and progdvb, although progdvb crashes after about an hour or so with memory leaking.

I'm happy to give it a go.

EX-NTL (Surrey area), tt1500-c, DVBViewer, - Also have a Dreambox 600c.

What do you need.?

Yeah sorry, I'm excw, derby area running XP MCE2005,dvbsbridge and ProgDVB at the minute

Back