Tesco's fruit

stu1

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Is Shite .
Peaches & nectarines are either so hard you beak your teeth, or the are rotten .
Oranges Clementine's etc, are made of cotton wool , and are mouldy in two days ..
But we still buy fuckin the rubbish !

Is Shite .
Peaches & nectarines are either so hard you beak your teeth, or the are rotten .
Oranges Clementine's etc, are made of cotton wool , and are mouldy in two days ..
But we still buy fuckin the rubbish !

lol i got some apples the other day and within 2 days they there in the bin :Mad2:

You are spot on, buy the bananas and 2 days later they are black and soggy, also the tubs of fruit they sell for 1.99, ffs.......strawberry sliced like cucumber and only 2 bits to add a bit of colour, 1 slice of kiwi and the rest is hard tastless melon, bloody rip off.

so go to asda then they do lots of ripen at home fruit lasts for ages in the fridge or better still u cant beat ur local fruit and veg shops there going out of bis because so many peeps r going to the large supermarkets for there veggies

Fruit

STICK TO MORRISONS OR ASDA OR IF YOUR LOADED SAINSBURYS OR M&S LOL:proud:

we use local farm store now, they stock everything that tescos does (well nearly) and there fruit and veg is FRESH unlike the crappy superstore stuff, i think they keep them about a month before they arrive on your plates. Also another good thing.... its A DAMN BIT CHEAPER!!!, we have knocked our food bill in half going to farm store, and the meat..... wow... we 25 packets of bacon (8 rashers in each) £5!!!!!! we ended up given loads away, i would love to see tescos do it at that price, no chance it would eat into there £8billion profit :Chainsaw:

Back