Tesco Clubcard?

VectorZ

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Arrrgh! I don't know why but I just can't get my head around how this bloody thing works!

Can anybody try and explain the following to a thicko please?

If I bought a Hudl and a couple of accessories on Tesco Direct it comes to about £103. It says at the bottom this will earn me 103 clubcard points.

What is that actually worth if say I wanted to buy another one in a couple of months?......... 103 clubcard points = £??? discount off of another Hudl.

There's all talk about boosting, vouchers, converting.... I don't even have a physical card, just a registered Tesco account.

I even tried phoning the 0800 helpline and spoke to a very friendly African lady who explained it to me................ I said thank you and put the phone down when she had finished talking but to tell the truth, other than "Hello" I couldn't understand a single word she said with her accent :eh?: :blushing:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease put me out of my misery?

Thanks

all the club card gets you is money off vouchers through the post load of crap really, necter points are better that's real money

clubcard points are ok and I use them as much as I can . i.e withdraw top cashback payments to clubcard
if I have say £50 in topcashback then this is £52.50 worth of points so 5250 points
these can be doubles up or even tripled at some stores like goldsmiths . I mainly use these for airmiles
you get 600 air miles for £2.50 worth of points and average return in Europe is 9000 miles + tax making the flights cheap
I don't use Tesco much but have a Tesco credit card that I use to buy everything and pay bills
I have had neally £100 of points this year so should have a free flights to America next year

Back