Tenda 150mbps wifi bridge ?

Jim Bob

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for a decent wifi bridge to use with my tm500s. Can anyone recommend one ? I have seen this Tenda 150mbps wifibridge been advertised, can it be used with a tm500 and has anyone used one ?

These are compatible with any receiver that has a network port. No drivers are required to be installed on the set top box.

You configure it in your pc so that it connects to your router via wireless. It will then connect to your device by ethernet.

i got one mate and i have to set it back up every other day when it work it works good but i don't know why i have to keep seting it back up,Anyone know why.
thanks

i got one mate and i have to set it back up every other day when it work it works good but i don't know why i have to keep seting it back up,Anyone know why.
thanks

i have been thinking of using a wifi bridge ? i will watch this thread with great interest ! i would like to use a wifi bridge with a tm500super !

Nice thread Jim Bob

mate i also have a VONETS VAP11G WIFI BRIDGE and thats good but does cut out every now and then using it with my et9000 thats why i been trying the Tenda but the VONETS VAP11G worked well with dm and my vu+duo i had.

mate i also have a VONETS VAP11G WIFI BRIDGE and thats good but does cut out every now and then using it with my et9000 thats why i been trying the Tenda but the VONETS VAP11G worked well with dm and my vu+duo i had.

nice reply madmanuk thanks for the info !

Back