Tenancy Agreement template

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just woundering if anyone has a template for a tenancy agreement which I can use or where I could buy one from. My old man needs one for one of his properties his thinking of renting.

Any help much appreciated guys.

Cheers.

You can make it look nice in word.

Check that all the subclauses are what you want.

I used this and modified it for an hmo where many of the sub clauses were not relevant.

You can make it look nice in word.

Check that all the subclauses are what you want.

I used this and modified it for an hmo where many of the sub clauses were not relevant.

Thanks for that ellie much appreciated.:banana:

Hi Guys,

Just woundering if anyone has a template for a tenancy agreement which I can use or where I could buy one from. My old man needs one for one of his properties his thinking of renting.

Cheers.
Send me a pm with your email, I let a couple of houses and have a tenancy agreement template you can have, you will have to remove one part, As I do not allow the use of the garages.

Here is the Tenancy Agreement i used to use when i rented out houses
It covers everything, and you can ajust anything in there as well, like letting time, cost per month ect.

Hope it helps

MB

I am just moving in new tenants too, thanks for the template madbrummie .

The last agreement I used was from oyezforms but I didnt have to have witness signature.

Do u guys bother with the witness signature and could I use say my sister in laws husband?

I always get the witness signature.

It just means that it is unlikely that you faked their signature, a good legal standpoint

I am just moving in new tenants too, thanks for the template madbrummie .

The last agreement I used was from oyezforms but I didnt have to have witness signature.

Do u guys bother with the witness signature and could I use say my sister in laws husband?

What i used to do mate was, fill in the blanks before printing it off, and if possible the new tennants name as well, then get them to sign it and also get another address for them (there parents if possible) then sign it myself and take it away with me, then get someone to sign the witness to say its my signature, then photo copy the agreement and TAKE the photo copy back to the tennant.
This way you have covered all corners, also look at putting a date when the rent is due on each month or week ect, as i never on 1 of mine and had a few problems with the tenant, they was being paid every 4 weeks and was paying me all over the place, but we got it sorted.
Ask them what date they get paid, and get your rent the day after if possible via direct debit.

Also remember any of that agreement can be changed to your own needs, you dont have to have it all, you can delete or add extra info to it as its in word!

MB

Hi Guys,

Cheers.

i have found LandlordZONE Property Forums to be very helpfull in the past answering questions regarding letting

Back