tecnomate 9100 wireless bridge setup help

satto

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i have tecnomate 9100 trying to setup wireless belkin bridge to my belkin wireless router that is connected to my ntl modem how the hell do i do this and wot settings do i need to alter any help greatly appriciated !

Firstly, if you have security enabled on your router, make sure you know the passkey or password.

Connect the bridge directly to your PC or laptop. Enter the ip address into your brower so get to the web interface. The ip address differs from model to model, check your manual. Setup the security the same as your router. If need be, disable security temporarily until you get them talking.

On the TM-9100, in the network page, in the NAMESERVER and GATEWAY section, enter the ip address of your router in here, not the ip address of your bridge, the ip address of the router. Also, the 9100 needs to have an ip address on the same subnet as the router and bridge, i.e. the first 3 ranges of the ip address.

Once the bridge is talking to the router you can connect it to the 9100 and it should talk be connected to your network. If you have something wireless, i.e. laptop, this is a good way to test to see if it's all talking ok. Most images usually have an automatic download function, try this too.

thanks mate will have a go , this is why i love this site!

Back