Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

tecnomate 5402

simon123456

Inactive User
iv just bought one from the tecnomate site could some one explain please what is the best way to patch it please and set it up do u have to put2 patches in regards simon

I used the 110 patch ( make sure its for M2 if you have M2 box ) and teh addon 2.
Both working fine here
Just using a USB stick to load them

first I load the patch 110 then the ad on 2 is that right regards simon

id do it this way...

1.load 110p
2. factory reset, switch off for 30 secs at back,back on
3.load addon
4.factory reset, switch off for 30 secs at back,back on
5. load channel list,softcam,8281 details and usals
6. check its got an ip addy through dchp
7. check softcam/b*** channels

if you have issues using the lan connection then try 101p instead

regards mdt

And I also Uploaded everything first - When it says upload it means "save to USB" which is a bit confusing at first. I saved the original channel list and stb before I did anything - not sure if you have to but it made me feel better about potentially bricking my brand new receiver !! LOL

Not all mate, could be a dodgy stb thats all.
Would never doubt digi247 report, if he says he has issues then he has.
He's been around too long not too know and I believe what he has posted to be true for his stb.

Not all mate, could be a dodgy stb thats all.
Would never doubt digi247 report, if he says he has issues then he has.
He's been around too long not too know and I believe what he has posted to be true for his stb.

Yes I tend to agree, he always seems to be WELL on the ball reading all his interesting posts!
I have anotherr interesting 'issue' to report with my TM5402HD M2 - do you use an RF output to relay it into other rooms from main location, e.g. into kitchen mate?
Its just that I use analogue channel 40 here on Emley Moor transmitter, set 40 on TM5402, and scan in signal.
However when on patch 110P it sometimes seems ok at first, but then next time I switch on kitchen TV its 'drifted' on analogue channel to another channel, e.g. 37,38, or 42 - and even then it wont 'hold' on a permanent steady picture either any more!
Then when I factory reset box and went back to 'orig' software 101 (without the P) it worked perfectly afain on channel 40 exactly! Plus seemed to 'hold' its setting!
So then I put patch 110P/add-on back on and it seemed ok at first albeit with a little flickerinmg - then after leaving tv off for a while I went back and switched on again and it was drifting again - but certainly not 'holding' at 40 steady picture any more!
So I'm wondering if there's something in the patch software which is causing this mate!
Also tried two other remote TV's with identical results - so surely it cant be tvs at fault?
May ring TM later after again reverting to original firmware 101!

Hope this makes sense?

@holmroad

Get it reported at the Usual Address i am sure they will sort this out as well as the other problems. Fingers Crossed

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers mate, will ring Mat tomorrow as I made him aware of this on Friday - and again yesterday on the phone!

(In fact will repost my comments above toTM too!)

hi im having problems with the cccam i input the details and still says disconnect have you got a step to step guide to input the cccam

i have the phantompatch test 135p and addon 002p

Back