techomate 500 super

timothy willis

Inactive User
Reaction score
need help to set up techomate 500 super to get free view channels

I have not got an dish just ethernet fash new firmware image on to tm 500 which ccam do I need to download from the blue panel

Last edited by a moderator:
it was working without then it just stopped so I did an hard reset reflash the box don't know which ccam to download on the blue panel

ccam to get free channels and how to set it up please

will all ccam work with the techomate 500 super ur do I need an certain one

need help setting up techomate 500 super for uk free view

need help setting up techomate 500 super for uk free view just update the tm flash the tm 500 with TM-500 Super-TM-600iQ_update-13-12-2012 img don't know which ccam to intall from ur server using blue panel not got an dish just using Ethernet connection was working lastweek watching viasat xtra pl went off did hard reset and now just need setup info to get free channels

it was working without then it just stopped so I did an hard reset reflash the box don't know which ccam to download on the blue panel

ccam to get free channels and how to set it up please

will all ccam work with the techomate 500 super ur do I need an certain one

it must be plugged into a dish to receive the downlink from the satellite.... are you getting bbc/itv channels? the box should have C**am 2.2.1 already installed. did you buy it already set up and the $ channels have stopped working? if so you need to contact the person you got it off or google C**am/cs and sort your own lan provider. regards mdt

Merged your two threads,

and as has been already said you do need a dish,unless the channels were being remote streamed from somewhere else,if thats the case get back on to whoever set it up for you as there is no way for us to know the exact setup

thanks the person who set it up left the uk don't know where is gone just want try new ccam and free uk channels

got my old sky dish astra 19 which ccam do I need for work on tm 500 super

can anyone help me with setting up techomate 500 super so I can get uk free sat

got my old sky dish astra 19 which ccam do I need for work on tm 500 super

can anyone help me with setting up techomate 500 super so I can get uk free sat

I have moved your thread into this one and merged your two new posts,can you please refrain from creating new threads about the same problem

You originally said you did not have a dish,so do you or dont you?

If as stated in your latest post you have an old dish pointing at the old sky location then you wont get UK freesat from it,

Get yourself a new sky dish and point it at 28.2e and then you will get freesat

I had sky installed last year my sky box works I change the sky box to tm 500 just see if I can get anything but it stuck on hotbirds 13 e which my fix dish is at 28.2 done hard reset and when I go to search Satellite there only hotbirds there how can I install astra satellite

Right, now we are getting somewhere. You are unable to select 28.2 on your lists of satellites? Is that deduction correct?

CCcam is not needed for FTA channels.

People help you for free and voluntarily. You will get more help if you say exactly what is wrong.

Last edited:
Transfer Rat's chanenl (the SD one not HD one) list using Dreamset/Dreamboxedit. This will have a satellite.xml which has 28.2 on it.

I had sky installed last year my sky box works I change the sky box to tm 500 just see if I can get anything but it stuck on hotbirds 13 e which my fix dish is at 28.2 done hard reset and when I go to search Satellite there only hotbirds there how can I install astra satellite

Now why couldnt you just say that at the start :)

Follow Abu's advice and you wont go wrong,if you get stuck along the way then post in this thread ;)

After you scan, the channels will not be in folders. Use Dreamset or Dbedit to receive to pc, organise, save and transfer back to receiver.

Once you've done that, download rats list and send to receiver. Compare and decide which is easier.

Back