technomate tm-twin oe where is cccam extension

in softcams it says its running, but just in case where do I go to set CCcam to auto start

Press Blue button, then select softcam manager. Alternatively, Menu/Setup/SoftCam-CI/Softcam Manager.

You will see the installed softcams/emulators. The ones with a tick are set to auto start.
The buttons are context menus.
If a cam is running, green means stop. If it is not running, green means start. The resultant action will be listed.
Blue toggles auto start. If it set to auto start, it will read "disable startup". If it is not, it will read "Disable startup", The tick will disappear/appear accordingly next to the cam name.
Yellow = Restart. This is blank for a cam that is not running.
Red = Close/exit.

You will also see the active cams listed next to "active:". There is always the good old fashioned way of telnetting a ps command.

Rat is correct

spot on there is no signal from the server, I`ve emailed them to see if there is a problem with the server or my line

yes I found this and my active cam indeed has a tick and what you say all makes sense to me, thanks a lot guy`s

blue button should bring up extensions were cccam info lives. select that and look at servers if your server is showing green then your connected

do you have the important line saved ? if so you could re flash with this backup image

TM-TWIN TMSW-OpenViX-BACKUP-dd-20121026 - Downloads - DigitalWorldz - Satellite, Cable, Console Forums

will have everything installed for you :) just enter the important bit ;)
hi im sorry to jump into this post but im trying to get to this link as i had the same problem as this user.. bought a box - no cccam installed on the box.. my knowledge is very basic on this stuff..but i know how to ftp cline over as i did it on my previous box it was straight forward.. this time after trying and trying i have now realised the cccam is nowhere to be found on the box itself

when i click on this link its saying i do not have permission to download?? any help very much appreciated
thanks

i have just realised i think its due to my lack of posts why i cannot download i will try it now and get back if it works

thankyou for your reply, forgive me for being slow but are these links images and which one should i use?
thanks

it works i just picked any.. many thanks for fixing my problem i really appreciate it.
great forum

I was under the assumption that you wanted to download CCcam to install onto your Vix image. Those files are installers for emulators, they are not images.

Back