Technomate multi-softcam (keys)

marks2004 said:
Thanks fellas for all your help!!!! I have inputted todays keys and switched the box off and switched it back on and it is all working again!!!!!

Does this mean we have now got to put the keys in every single day or is it going to be like Multivision were you put them in and sometimes they last a few days and sometimes they last for weeks?????

Thanks again for your help!!!!

Speak to you soon,

Mark.

rebbot box = turn power supply off for about 10 seconds then turn back on (there is a litlle switch at the back of your box to do this)

i have just put the latest aes keys in and tps is clearing

Last edited:
ramraider said:
Todays AES keys for multivision and tps as you will find tps has gone black screen these keys will open both multi and tps also i have included softcam for any1 that wants it :Cheers:

Hi RAMRAIDER what exactly is SOFTCAM and what will it do????

Are we now going to have to input the keys for TPS every day from now on???

Thanks,

Mark

marks2004 said:
ramraider said:
Todays AES keys for multivision and tps as you will find tps has gone black screen these keys will open both multi and tps also i have included softcam for any1 that wants it :Cheers:

Hi RAMRAIDER what exactly is SOFTCAM and what will it do????

Are we now going to have to input the keys for TPS every day from now on???

Thanks,

Mark
the soft cam is for putting the keys in with a loader (eg darkmans loader the same 1 you use to patch you box with) also softcams have more keys in them somtimes this 1 has just TPS

i find it easier to put the keys in manually via the remote its up to you

and yes you will have to put the keys in daily this has something to do with TPS changing their encyrption system a few days ago they had a card change from viaacces to 2.4 or something like that so we will see in the future what is happening

it all in the pirate game mate you lose some you gain some

ramraider :Cheers:

Todays AES keys for multi and tps tested and working 3/04/06

Your Download-Link: http://rapidshare.de/files/17133594/multi_keys_for_2006.txt.html

also a key finder for you all you do is click get provider then choose the provider you require eg polsat , tps then click capture keys there you go no more looking for keys :Cheers: BTW this is the best key finder you can get very fast updates when keys change

Dutcho said:
Bugger I need the old keys as well, all mine have gone off once you use those keys :(

NOBODY use these keys ;)

I,m sure you are doing something wrong not sure what but all the keys and softcams i have posted are tested and working

all my channels are clear on a tm 1500ci+

Back