Technomate multi-softcam (keys)

install the new patch they should be auto updating on there own

Seems AES keys are changing daily again will post later when i get home from work

20/03/06

Latest Patch for 1000 series D+ AU 19-03-2006

New s/w for Taquilla.

Thanx to Darkman

New s/w for autoupdate polsat 20/03/2006 yet another patch :Cheers:

Tps

I have not used my satellite for about a week and I have just tried to watch TPS FOOT and noticed it has gone scrambled. I have tried downloading the latest patch dated 20/3/06 but I still having no joy. CAN AYONE HELP!!!!

marks2004 said:
I have not used my satellite for about a week and I have just tried to watch TPS FOOT and noticed it has gone scrambled. I have tried downloading the latest patch dated 20/3/06 but I still having no joy. CAN AYONE HELP!!!!

try rebooting your box mate tps working here ok

ramraider said:
try rebooting your box mate tps working here ok

Without meaning to sound thick how do i reboot my box?????

I am using Darkman Patch 1.8p(March 20th 2006). Is this the latest patch???

I am using my satellite in Spain will this make any difference???? It has been working fine since I bought it at xmas????

Thanks for your time,

Mark.

marks2004 said:
Without meaning to sound thick how do i reboot my box?????

I am using Darkman Patch 1.8p(March 20th 2006). Is this the latest patch???

I am using my satellite in Spain will this make any difference???? It has been working fine since I bought it at xmas????

Thanks for your time,

Mark.

Thanks fellas for all your help!!!! I have inputted todays keys and switched the box off and switched it back on and it is all working again!!!!!

Does this mean we have now got to put the keys in every single day or is it going to be like Multivision were you put them in and sometimes they last a few days and sometimes they last for weeks?????

Thanks again for your help!!!!

Speak to you soon,

Mark.

Back