Technomate multi-softcam (keys)

Nice one mate :) just downloaded it!

Just had a peek with Textpad........which are the updated keys, not Multivision again LOL

chrome

pipehose said:
is this for multi vision or patch for all of box

multi and others these are keys mate use darkman loader press the keys tab to load

Last edited:
hola

as i'm new and have dm patched my tm1500ci+ once only[ a few days ago] can you explain how or what these keys do and how I use them

nice but dim

mainly the key update is to get the multivision chans back on because they change keys everyday. But keys are used by lots of providers so it depends what the release is fixing, ie. currently daily releases are fixing multivision on Hotbird.

Read the stickys like this one- http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57819
Hopefully that should give an idea of what its for and how to use them.
Regards

hola

thanks for that quite a bit to learn really but i'm looking forward to
having a go I'm on 30 west fixed must get motor or swing to hotbird

so you load this via dm patch is this correct
ps
if so would it be possible to say in the posts this is remote or via the the dm patch just a thought to help a new numd skull newbie like me

pipehose said:
so you load this via dm patch is this correct
ps
if so would it be possible to say in the posts this is remote or via the the dm patch just a thought to help a new numd skull newbie like me

yes you can put the keys in via the remote or you can use the patch it,s up to you

But remember when you load the patch with darkmans loader use the keys tab to load it

BTW by the time you read this the keys will have probably changed

:Cheers: checkout the video posted by chrome if you have any problems i,m sure digidude or pinkhelmets will help you out as they have helped me many times top blokes

in my tm i've come across CAS then various encryptions with a group of 8 double digit entries with another entry at the beginning of the line, .
are these the keys and are these the things you big boys change

nice but dim

hola

in my tm 1500 - C A S 8 groups of are these the keys with a starter double number thing and various encryptioin headings are these the things that can be altered to dectypt. as you can see i not by anymeans there.

nice but dim

Back