technomate 9100 super egp +recording

bloodstone1964

Inactive User
Reaction score
technomate 9100 super egp +recording how good is the egp intrested in this box does the recording work ok does the stb keep its time is there lots of backing and support for this box just wanted to find out as much as i can befoe i buy .: multi :

the box is ok and support and images are getting stronger by the day,but i'd still buy a dreambox for the stability.

i've never actually tried the epg recording on mine and not had a need to,but one thing you need to remember about that is some satellites only show now and next in the epg so you couldnt go too far forward anyway,premiere is one of the main one that show multi epg but if cant read german then it's gunna be a little hard to see what you want recording

ive found that a timed recording kills the RF output, so if your watching on a tv in the bedroom you get no picture when it starts recording, trying to set a recording from the epg crashes my box

the only way ive found it stable to record is to manually press record when theres a good bit on ;)

for me, id say its not stable enough to rely on for planned epg recordings

Back