Technomate 6900 HD has stopped working with a S%y Cxrd

Krasarepo

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a technomate 6900 combo super + using a 7.52p phantompatch. I can no longer watch S%yArts 2 HD. The SD channel is fine. Can anyone still get this channel?

I have a technomate 6900 combo super + using a 7.52p phantompatch. I can no longer watch S%yArts 2 HD. The SD channel is fine. Can anyone still get this channel?

if all the other HD channels are ok do a re-scan on 11.856.V.29500. 3/4. its still ok here on my 6800HD super+

SLY ARTS 2 HD
EUROSPORT HD
FOX HD
E4HD

regards mdt

thanks for replying

Most of the HD channels are still encrypted all the SD channels are ok. The HD channels used to work. I have rescanned and its still the same. Someone else I know has the same problem

thanks for replying

Most of the HD channels are still encrypted all the SD channels are ok. The HD channels used to work. I have rescanned and its still the same. Someone else I know has the same problem

your system has received the new update so there is nothing you can do about it... you will have to use your crippled official sly box im afraid,regards mdt

So does this mean with the new update you can not watch the full subscription Sky nds anymore on a technomate receiver even with boxkey ?

i have heard and has been confirmed if you repair the Smartcard with an old Sky Thomson Box(serial version) the HD en premium channels clear again. Do not do this with the new skyboxes as this will not work.
So of you go :)

of course I wonder how long that solution will hold ....

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. I will pass the information to my friend

Thats correct you cannot watch most of the subscription Sky nds anymore on a technomate receiver even with boxkey.

Just to check

I just have to put the S!y card into the old S!y SD box and then it will work in the Technomate

box has to be a thomson

any other wont do it

you need to make the dreaded call to get card paired to thomson box

at moment cant confirm what they will say when you call

may be worth a try

Back