Teacher stabbed to death at school in Leeds

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A teacher has been stabbed to death at a school in Leeds, West Yorkshire police have said.

Police were called to Corpus Christi Catholic College in Neville Road in the city just before midday on Monday, following reports that a female member of staff had been stabbed.

The woman was rushed to hospital for treatment but was subsequently pronounced dead.

A 15-year-old male pupil has been arrested in connection with the incident and is currently in custody.

anne2_2894833b.jpg

What is the UK coming too :( sickening

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

That's scary mate. And very sad. My daughter is a Teacher and things like that worry me :(

I have no kids and tbh im bloody glad its my sisters kids i worry about (2&3) if schools are like this now days whats it gonna be like in 10-11 years time.Its a scary scary world.

So shocked by this and my heart goes out to the family of the Teacher.

Local to me this and im shocked and appalled this can happen in schools.

When i was 15 we feared our Teacher well at very least respected them, this was in the days when head teachers and head of year were still allowed after due consideration slipper you. Trouble these days is kids dont have that fear or respect for Adults.

Last edited:
2 miles from my door step. Shocking, feel for the family.

Heart goes out to the family also,shocking news.

I think the parents and close relatives and even the friends of this 15 year old lad should be under scrutiny here,seems strange a 15 year old lad could just snap like this.

very sad day...2 family,s destroyed,interested to no what put him over the edge.

very sad day...2 family,s destroyed,interested to no what put him over the edge.

Not thinking about the consequences?? Forget the fact this person is only 15 - he should be treated like any murderer. I would bet he wasn't trying to kill her just prove some sort of point but if you take the risk then you should accept the punishment. I feel very little sympathy for him and hope the law does too.

My thoughts go out to the family and friends of Anne Maguire may she rest in peace. :rip:. As for the murderer, child or not lock him up for life no soft sentences here he should never be aloud to mix with the general public ever again. Bring back corporal punishment in schools it is the only way it never did us any harm did it?.

My thoughts go out to the family and friends of Anne Maguire may she rest in peace. :rip:. As for the murderer, child or not lock him up for life no soft sentences here he should never be aloud to mix with the general public ever again. Bring back corporal punishment in schools it is the only way it never did us any harm did it?.

Totally agree, just reading a little more into the story the boy stabbed her in the back - coward.

A sad sign of the times, :rip: RIP Anne Maguire.
A teacher doing her job, just as she has at the same school for almost 40 years........................when she started I bet pupils wouldn't have dared say boo to her and she would of had been shown respect, how far morals and respect have fallen !!
In my opinion if someone carries a knife; as this proves, they are prepared to use it ! As that is the case, anyone carrying a knife should be charged with intent to kill !! This would hopefully greatly reduce the number of people carrying a knife and so reduce the likelyhood of this horrific type of incident occurring.
Unfortunately the only people who appear to be allowed Human Rights in this country are the criminals.

Back