tcon board

huggi

Inactive User
Reaction score
does anyone have or know where to source a tcon (lvds) board for my sammy le37r87bdx

the part number is T370xw02 v5 06a69-1a.

huggi

I can get a new part, although they are pricey! Might be worth waiting to see if a scrapper appears on the bay

might have one at work, what's the symptom of the tv ?

no pic but sound working fine... powers up fine screen flashes for a second then goes dark

Sounds more like a problem with the inverter.

i thought that but from what i read its the tcon very common fault on this tv , but its a process of elimination i dont know whether to try and fix with the parts or get a new one!

Hi, was in a rush earlier, the Tcon won't turn the back lights off, you can have a black screen with a tcon fault but the back lights will still be on, slight glow to the screen in a dark room, what you have described is a classic inverter failure, inverter strikes up, detects a problem and shuts down, with a multi meter check the ohm readings of the transformers, I'm sure one will be different, replace the transformer, job done.

Hi, Inverter is the circuit board down the side, one transformer for each ccfl in the screen, (cold cathode fluorescent tube) each transformer will have two wires coming from it that go into the screen, check, pin by pin the ohm readings of each transformer, one will be different.

ok i did the above and all but 1 transformer was showing 2.15-2.20 ohm. the top transformer wouldnt give a reading on the first 2 pins. would 1 transformer stop the whole screen lighting up?

Attachments

• IMG_0268.JPG
    IMG_0268.JPG
    653 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0269.JPG
    IMG_0269.JPG
    680 KB · Views: 7
Yes mate, what's the number on the transformer, I might have one.

shit i should have waited i ordered the whole inverter for £25 del (uk website). On ebay 1 transformer was £10!

thanks for the offer though.

i hope it works although i have found a uk website with a tcon for £30

part come today fitted it in a few minutes, all up and running!!!

thank you parker!

Back