Taking a Risk

Intersting point about it being against ebay rules though - if they (ebay) are going to be that up tight about it then what possible justification can there be for having a cable box section on the uk ebay website? Doesn't matter if it's original pace/samsung gear or all the aftermarket dbox / starview etc. - none of it can be legally used. Seems that whilst they can't condone it they are happy to milk the cash - freaking greedy corporate hypocrites.

yeah he is just selling a couple of box's "illegal"
also agaist ebay rules
he may of bought them from a bootsale,why buy them and sell them on ebay ? to make a profit
he can still be prosocuted even if he is geuinely just selling them on,as there not his property to sell on

if u have been nto digi tv and modems for years u really should know the score and not posting this kinda nonsence
need I go on

rat mate, i do understand all the "illegal" , "legal" and "property of ***" etc etc stuff.

Point iam making is ive been into this scene for years n years and never heard truthfully of anyone getting into any trouble whether it be using, buying or selling the stuff, sure ive heard all the stories of someone that knows a guy in the pub that knows another guy in another pub that has been caught and done, but ive never actually seen or heard it happen 100% for sure, ive also got like loads n loads of pals that have been into the scene and they too are same as me, never heard nuffin, has anyone i wonder ?

Back