Take That reform?

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Take That will reform this year, with Robbie Williams confirmed to play with the boy-band, it has been claimed.
According to chief songwriter Gary Barlow, the five-piece are planning a live show at Christmas, although there are no confirmed details.
Speaking to a UK tabloid, Barlow said: "It's not strictly speaking a concert but we're doing something in time for Christmas and Robbie has definitely signed up for it."
Take That limped to an end in 1996, months after the departure of Williams, who has since gone on to become the UK's biggest musical force in the world of pop.
The band – Williams, Barlow, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Mark Owen – scored a string of massive chart hits, although a reformation was always thought unlikely because of reported strains in the relationship between Williams and Barlow.

the bank balances of the 4 must be running low as williams dosent need the money but the rest do

if I was williams I'd of told em to feck off :)

oh dear god no! I used to like the band when i was young!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hated them the first time round and still hate robbie now damn feckker won't bloody stop but a reform would be a bad idea cause I don't like um LOL

Dutcho said:
Are you mad ? Not for liking them but for admitting it on an open forum......lol

call me as much as u like but when they first came out, i was young and didnt know better lol, dont know how old i was but im 18 now and know much better :)

siross said:
call me as much as u like but when they first came out, i was young and didnt know better lol, dont know how old i was but im 18 now and know much better :)

LOL. @ siross If you know better then perhaps you wouldn't have admitted it. Omly joking m8 someone had to like them :Jester:

Apparantly Williams has denied this, he says he will NEVER join the rest of them. :/

lol they looked better when u were young and didnt know that they were crap lol, i dont like them now if thats any concelation? much more into westlife (only jkin) hehehehehe

I cant believe Robbie Williams has agreed to that. He f*cking loves taking the pi$$ out of the rest of the band for being a bunch of losers.

I like Robbie Williams and I dont mind admitting it. He's the only one out of that band with any talent.

I know howard Donald was doing a stint as an Ibitha Dj fer a while looked like a scruffy tramp lol

So he will be init fer the pound signs lol :)

cant blame them though money talks :)

Back