Swanny10

tonks1982

DW Member ++
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
2,081
Reaction score
27
I NOT GOT SERVICE FILE PC NOT CONNECTED TO PC AND I GOT DBOX 1 I INSTALL MANUALLY ITS DISGUISED AS PORN (PLAY BOy) FREQUENCYS 5230 I POSTED IT SERVERAL PLACES M8
HOPE IT HELP FIGHTS IN LIKE 20 MINS

DELETE UR IMS
 

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
5,309
Reaction score
114
Location
Italy
tonks1982 said:
I NOT GOT SERVICE FILE PC NOT CONNECTED TO PC AND I GOT DBOX 1 I INSTALL MANUALLY ITS DISGUISED AS PORN (PLAY BOy) FREQUENCYS 5230 I POSTED IT SERVERAL PLACES M8
HOPE IT HELP FIGHTS IN LIKE 20 MINS

DELETE UR IMS

you can go into the services.xml file and change the name to sky box office m8 no problems there
 

tonks1982

DW Member ++
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
2,081
Reaction score
27
i know that was trying to help swanny10

i found boxing gav dusguised as playboy same as guy from london
 

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
5,309
Reaction score
114
Location
Italy
tonks1982 said:
i know that was trying to help swanny10

i found boxing gav dusguised as playboy same as guy from london


no m8 at you not him

you can go into the services.xml file and change the name from playboy to sky box office m8 no problems there

it makes it look better then playboy
 

tonks1982

DW Member ++
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
2,081
Reaction score
27
cheers gav all i do is push arrow key up then red button and i just change name dont know how to change it via services way
 

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
5,309
Reaction score
114
Location
Italy
tonks1982 said:
cheers gav all i do is push arrow key up then red button and i just change name dont know how to change it via services way


hi you can open it in metapad and call it box office but be carefull not to mess with other things in there


cheers
 
TEST
Top