supermoon

Sll can't see Anythink hey miggy send me ya Poker cash if you not using plz lol

No chance mate

moonface505.jpg

thats the best pic @ 35x zoom from my back yard , cant get still enough to take one with me super 140x zoom without me tripod lol

I actually thought it may have been a bit lower than that although it was nice to look at.I have seen the moon a lot bigger and that was not classed as a supermoon.Do any of you agree?.

it did seem larger where I am and deffo brighter
we had clear skies last night and had a perfect view
:)
nice sight to see :)

I actually thought it may have been a bit lower than that although it was nice to look at.I have seen the moon a lot bigger and that was not classed as a supermoon.Do any of you agree?.

The lower the moon is in the sky, the more atmosphere its light has to pass through which magnifies it. Thats why you've seen bigger ones. This one was closer though :)

Id like to know how you seen this moon last night.. considering it was behind cloud.. ??

Unless you saw it as it rose above the horizon.. 80'east..

Id like to know how you seen this moon last night.. considering it was behind cloud.. ??

Unless you saw it as it rose above the horizon.. 80'east..

it was at the back of our house for ages mate. then I had to go out and pick my daughter up and it was right in front of me coming home it was absolutely brilliant. How come you missed it K?

it was at the back of our house for ages mate. then I had to go out and pick my daughter up and it was right in front of me coming home it was absolutely brilliant. How come you missed it K?

Because it was cloudy LOL.. I saw it at a stretch over the garden fence.. but before it came into view it had gone due to clouds..

Blamed isn't the same as "to blame". The "supermoon" was on March 19th, this happened yesterday.

What we did have over the last week was a low, but otherwise normal, spring tide peaking on the 21st (not the 19th). These are well known for washing up WWII ordinance.

Back