Supercard Software Not Patching New Games

holtonmob

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has any one found a solution to patching the newer roms using The Supercard software. The last 2 that I have tried will not patch (patched dsq. file is 0 bytes). I am using version 2.55C and Firmware 1.63b. I have read that the M3 Manger updates (found here Dualscene.net )will now patch these roms, and I am wondering if it would be worth buying one, or should I wait for a Supercard update?

The last 2 that I have tried will not patch (patched dsq. file is 0 bytes). I am using version 2.55C and Firmware 1.63b

think I know wot game ur talking have u e-mailed the chap u bought it off?

:Cheers:

Hello English, not yet, I thought I would ask the experts here first. They have tried to "fix" the problem in version 2.55c by adding the "enable patch cartridge access" option in the patch settings, but this isn't working in the newer games.

just a thought I wonder if the previous Sc update and software would do it? yeah it's a tricky one that.

I was on the earlier version, and thought that this was the problem, so I updated to the latest version. I have now e-mailed them, and will let you know what reply I get - if any. thanks English.

Update : Received reply to my e-mail.

"There are rumours on the forums of a new release in a couple of weeks (1st October).
There is a compatibility list at
http://www.dualscene.net/viewpage.php?page_id=28"

So I guess we will have to wait and see, hopefully they will be able to fix it.

The newer games have a code in that disable the other cartridge slot, thus disable the supercard. It will be unlikely they can fix this problem quickly. In the meantime get the Gameboy version.

In case you're on about LSW2 there is now a pre-patched version out for the supercard sd that works a treat. Game is a bit dissapointing though.

Hope they get the problem sorted before final fantasy 3 comes out :¬)

JR

Back