Super mario bros

dogtoffee

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I just got it, the problem is resets its self to the wii menu. any one know of a fix i'm on 4.2e with all the lates files

I'm getting the Australian version now m8 and it says it doesn't work with USB Loaders

Ill try it and ley ya know if it works with WiiNija

"This New Super Mario Bros. is a throwback to the style of the original Super Mario Bros. and allows four players to play the game together.

Players can navigate the side-scrolling worlds alone as before or invite up to three others to join them at the same time on the same level at any point in the game for competitive and cooperative multiplayer fun. With the multiplayer mode, the newest installment of the most popular video game franchise is designed to bring yet another type of family entertainment into living rooms and engage groups of friends in fast-paced Super Mario Bros. fun. "

-------
This is the Australian release.
Does not currently work on any USB Loaders, works 100% for some people with Neogamma backup loader R7, works but gives "please eject the disc" errors with Neogamma R7 for others.

This iso is NOT faulty, it is believed to just be new copy protection.

That Aussie one wouldn't bring in the complete rars ??? so I got another and just started burning now
will let you know soon
god I hope it works lol love Mario games :Hit:

I'm surprised by the lack of interest in this game :err:

dont work with my Wiinija :Cry: goes onto loading screen when you hit start just a black screen

seems to be a problem with the upload of this game from what i have read may be best to wait till it gets released on the 20th nov or it gets reuploaded to get a good copy.

cheers johny48

iv got the pal version of this, playing on a hardmodded wii with yaosm, it works fine then after about 5 minutes of play i get an error up on screen telling me an error has occured, eject and turn the wii off at the mains, it seems to be the same problem as described in the quote a few posts up, is there a workaround for this??
thanx

give it time boys it all comes out in the wash ;o) looking forward to this one myself

I make you right m8,its a leaked release that dont work (for most)

not long until relase :)

only the bought retail copy works. Nintendo have put copy protection on. Should be fixed soon hopefully.

iv got the pal version of this, playing on a hardmodded wii with yaosm, it works fine then after about 5 minutes of play i get an error up on screen telling me an error has occured, eject and turn the wii off at the mains, it seems to be the same problem as described in the quote a few posts up, is there a workaround for this??
thanx

getting the exact same was getting into it aswell

Have it now working perfect, It was a bad copy to start with.

getting the exact same was getting into it aswell

i got it going in the end by replacing the file using the tut provided, although after this if i tried to boot the game via the disc channel it would go straight to the error message before the game even started, i got it working in the end by using neogamma via the homebrew channel

i did the above but still get the error screen straight away on my wiikey2 modded wii

Got it working on wii flow. Can't get it to load through disk on softmodded wii.

It's a fine game and i'm still on world 1

Back