Super mario bros

The game will only load through USB loaders if you are soft modded. It will load through neogamma (latest version) if you are hardmodded.

The game will only load through USB loaders if you are soft modded. It will load through neogamma (latest version) if you are hardmodded.

so im softmodded and want to use disk as i dont have a usb hard drive-will it not work for me with neogamma 7 ?
ive tried on neogamme 6 rev 14

so im softmodded and want to use disk as i dont have a usb hard drive-will it not work for me with neogamma 7 ?
ive tried on neogamme 6 rev 14

If you are soft modded it will only work with usb or sd card not discs, hard modded wii's will only work if you load the game through a loader on the sd card via hbc.

If you are soft modded it will only work with usb or sd card not discs, hard modded wii's will only work if you load the game through a loader on the sd card via hbc.

right thanks for that, well ive got an 8gd sd in a camera-what do i need to do do it and what progs for my wii?

right thanks for that, well ive got an 8gd sd in a camera-what do i need to do do it and what progs for my wii?

Neogamma 7 has the sd option m8 I have not did this myself I am using usb and don't have a card that big

cheers i thought i had seen that too but my prob is i cant copy the game to the sd-says not enough room-even thou there is-do u use a program or sumet that im missing?

cheers i thought i had seen that too but my prob is i cant copy the game to the sd-says not enough room-even thou there is-do u use a program or sumet that im missing?

I would say you need to format to wbfs but im not sure

I can confirm its working of a 2 gb sd card using Neogamma 7 just format to wbfs

well i can get it on my card fine but my neogamma 7 was on there 2 lol-i have it backed up on my pc. does anyone have the neogamma7 channel wad?

ive posted another thread to try and find out how to do a partition but from my searches doesnt look like it is possible?

right managed to find the wad but just as i thought i was there i when i load it says connection to wbfs lost! grrr

anything anyone?

right managed to find the wad but just as i thought i was there i when i load it says connection to wbfs lost! grrr

anything anyone?

When you load the wad or game m8

wad has installed fine its the game i get the connection error for

wad has installed fine its the game i get the connection error for

Try formatting sd card again it should work, I use wbfs manager 3.0. It should look like this when finished.
wbfsmanager.jpg

I downloaded one with a fix dol that I had to raplace using wii scrubber. It loads on the disc channel but sends me back to the wii menu when I try to play it. I ripped it onto HD straight from the usb loader and it works fine from that. Only takes 3 minutes as it's a really small game. It's really similar to the ds game. Bloody addictive

Try formatting sd card again it should work, I use wbfs manager 3.0. It should look like this when finished.
wbfsmanager.jpg

yep thats what it looked like, have re formatted a number of times and still get wfbs connection lost!

yep thats what it looked like, have re formatted a number of times and still get wfbs connection lost!

That should work that is exactly what i did and its working here.

Was the wad neogamma 7 ?

What system menu are you on? I'm on 4.2

Back