Phone Unlocking Super Bluetooth Hack

i got this it works on all my mates fones but i need 2 get a nu fone lol i have an e370 its a great little peice of software

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Tried this on 3 seperate sony phones, w800i, w810i and w850i and same problem on them all. i get asked to select the language which i select as english then it just stays on language screen. Cant get any further, any instructions for it to work ???

ta i'll give this a go on my spv m600, could be fun if it works!

I think it has a hit or miss kind of workability thing on certain phones - some work more functions than others m8

Tried this on 3 seperate sony phones, w800i, w810i and w850i and same problem on them all. i get asked to select the language which i select as english then it just stays on language screen. Cant get any further, any instructions for it to work ???

it works on the w810i fones mate cause tht is what all my mates have am what i am gonna go get so i can use this they installed in it the games or applications folder and it works from each

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

it works on the w810i fones mate cause tht is what all my mates have am what i am gonna go get so i can use this they installed in it the games or applications folder and it works from each

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Ok, i saved it to my apps folder and it wouldn't progress from the language screen still so tried copying it direct to the phone memory instead of the mem card i use and it now gets past the language screen. Time to have some fun with this now,lol

Sorry i am not too sure how this works i really wanted this,

so please help me out i have a Sony Ericsson k610i

Thanks

can i send it via transfer usb cable and do i just send the whole thing?

Unrar it and take out the read me - the other file bluetooths straight to phone - i guess you could usb it though.

This dont work i cant click on anything i sent it via USB cable i can see all files but cant do anything to it? I sent the whole folder

WHAT SHALL I DO?

THANKS

Seems to work fine only problem it asked for pass code will this happen on all phones?

I think these programs are the same as games .jar files so if your phone supports these then yes. ie symbian and java supporting phones.

how do i put this on a samsung d500?

yep great post .. works on my s.e w810i to ... thanks

Back