Phone Unlocking Super Bluetooth Hack

Yes intalls fine, but can't hack into my brothers n80 (i think it is) maybe its too advanced of a fone, haven't tryed any other fone...

if u do get into a fone and say u go to SMS msgs does it download the targets msgs and if so were too?

Also gud idea to change name to NETWORK MSG then ppl more likely to accept the bluthtooth request...or don't you need a pass code?

They have to accept - iguess thats how they legalise it but once ur paired just a beep for a second on their phone.Functions are limited according to certain phones - just play around with it.

Can confirm it works on my Sony ericsson k750i.
I tried it out on a m8s Motorola Pebl and transfered his phonebook in seconds.

Nice lil application, works brilliantly on erricsons.

Was wondering if any1 remembers an app that pairs devices without the other phones consent? i remeber using it one but cant remeber where i got it or what its called. would work really well with this app

would be better if you dont have to pait first anyone got a way round this

so i download this software, install it on my phone, and if i wana hack i hae to send it via bluetooth to someones phone, wait till they accept and then im in? but do their sms msgs download to my phone or wat?

so i download this software, install it on my phone, and if i wana hack i hae to send it via bluetooth to someones phone, wait till they accept and then im in? but do their sms msgs download to my phone or wat?

yes,you can select to transfer their sms and it will create a folder on your phone with that person details in,although ive only being able to transfer someones texts once from a Sony ericsson K800i,ive had no luck trying this from a couple of m8's who have motorola's

Hack

I have a N95 it seems to do count a number but cant find were its going if at all on my phone

This sounds excellent! Anyone know if it'll work on a nokia 6280??
Cheers!

does this work on nokia 6230i?

most of the replies so far have been referring to ericcsons

Back