Sunderland are given permission to speak to Wigan defender Leighton Baines

undertakerr

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sunderland are given permission to speak to Wigan defender Leighton Baines

Looks like Sunderland have been splashing out on quite a few players this year, it will be interesting which North east club finishes highest, sunderland, newcastle, or boro

newcastle arent the luckiest of clubs when it comes to injuries, already they have had a few so that might leave Sunderland the edge, but there is still time to add more players.

Keane is making some good signing i wish him well. I still feel he needs to strengthen his attack and maybe get in a central defender as well. Also it appears he still wants Craig Gordon

There will be only one norteast club that people will be talking about, KEANNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I see Newcastle are starting off where they left last season, Joey Barton is injured, lol.

Yeah between keano and party pants i can see good things coming its about time we had a good board and good managment ,i think this first season will be a good test for us and hopfully at the end of it we will be in good stead.

Sunderland are going to do good with the four, five signings that Keane has made. I think fergie's management experience has been passed onto keane and he's taken on board most of the useful tips and made a great manager.

I wish him all the best for the coming season and the future!

he's a good player and i wouldnt mind him at the toon but it looks like mike could be a bit tight with the old purse strings.

@dutcho.....yip you're right m8 just newcastles luck loadsa injuries

And your letting dyre go ? He isnt a bad player and away from the stench of the toon he will probly over come the injury problems he has been having. Nut what cover will you have in the mean time ? Matty Patty, lol.

lol your right m8 i think big sam needs his head read if he lets dyer go he was our best player season by far,and as for fatty pattison he's turd lol

Liverpool's plan is to get Heinze, but if that doesn't work out Baines is still in the frame. He rejected Sunderland because he still hopes to join Liverpool.

And your letting dyre go ? He isnt a bad player and away from the stench of the toon he will probly over come the injury problems he has been having. Nut what cover will you have in the mean time ? Matty Patty, lol.

Dyer is a prick, he is nothing but a pi55 head, always out on the pi55, thinks he is the bees knees out in the toon, Blue Bamboo e.t.c to name a few pubs he goes in.
Big Sam aint stupid he is offloading trouble, he might be a good player but his finishing is crap. I say sell him and snap the hands off whoever wants him.

Newcastle played well against Celtic without him.

Oh i nearly forgot ......... How many games does he play through injuries ?

Sorry if i am off the main subject chaps.

Back