Sun is shining

Jackel

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the sun is cracking the flags, its my day off, Ive just dug the fishing tackle out so that's me till early evening. tight lines.

off to a local farm at keckwick got a bit of everything in there so hopefully i should have a good day.

good luck m8, every time i've gone on a sunny day the bleeders just bask on top and i've never caught a thing.

Is that course fishing or game?
Im off to Loch Awe at the weekend.

yes i love me fishing as well but i had all me carp gear (well every thing actually) nicked couple years back n never been able to replace it moneys tight n i had some lovely gear nice rods n me bait runners bite alarms etc.so im extremely jealous ov ya buddy i loved nothing more than packing me car wiv bivvy n all then sodding off for a few days,there nowt more relaxin for me anyways.im in london so i used hampstead heath as few lakes n is like being in country after dark.good luck n hope u have a good day.

good luck m8, every time i've gone on a sunny day the bleeders just bask on top and i've never caught a thing.

yes same as me mate.

Well was so so nothing on the feeder rod couple of nice roach, skimmer bream and rudd. But it was a couple of hours of peace and quite in lovely surroundings was the main thing.

Coarse fishing hoppy, hope you have a good one mate, is that on the fly?

Just learning the fly fishing, mostly on the float with maggot and worm.
Loch Awe is full of rainbows.
Any joy today??

Just learning the fly fishing, mostly on the float with maggot and worm.
Loch Awe is full of rainbows.
Any joy today??

bits and bats mate didnt need to get the scales out though.

bits and bats mate didnt need to get the scales out though.

Ahh not to worry mate its the day out that makes the difference.
When i go fishing its just to get away for a bit of peace and quiet.
Its amazing how relaxing it can be, nice one..

Back