sumvision cyclone micro 3

lol you dont NEED it ;-) it will take power from a usb port most tellys have

just fancied it as it will double up as a storage drive as well...i actually bought 3... to save a wee bit on them

I have the 2+ and its excellent, can only be better still with these improvements.

Supports Many Popular High Definition Videos: The Cyclone Micro 3 supports many popular 1080p HD video formats currently on the market. Formats supported include H.264; MKV; MPEG 1/2/4 and RMVB (up to 720p).
Supports 5.1 Channel Surround Sound: The new Cyclone Micro 3 now comes with a digital coaxial port. Fully immerse yourself in your movie of choice. Hear everything from a subtle rain drop to the full impact of an explosion.
New Internal Storage: With it's new built-in internal flash storage you can store your favourite movies/music and pictures inside your Cyclone Micro 3. Don't want to take an extra external media storage device? Simply copy your most frequently accessed movies/music into the 8GB internal storage.
USB Powered: Forgot the power adapter for your Micro? Not a problem. The new Cyclone Micro 3 is able to draw power directly from your TV's USB port as well as from the supplied power adapter.
Ultimate Solution in portability: Due to its compact design the Cyclone Micro 3 can be easily transported anywhere. Take it on holiday with you for those rainy days and plug it into the hotel'sTV set to play your movies. With built-in storage and its ability to be powered by USB alone this is the ultimate solution for portable movie playback.

so will these be able to be powered from a powered 3.5 external hard drive from usb or will it not have enough juice!

i dont know about that one yet, i will find out soon ;-)

you no getting one big hol, i mean its not like ya !!!

i dont know about that one yet, i will find out soon ;-)

you no getting one big hol, i mean its not like ya !!!
iv just bought the 2's just the other week, lol, but im more than happy with them, but im gunna get some for the kids for there birthdays so will consider these if i can use a powered hard drive with them, if not ill stick with the 2's as there more than good enough!

Last edited:
Back